Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sheriff Woody Carrousel attraction, massively painting in the fading sunlight
Sheriff Woody Carrousel
August 13, 1974
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Sheriff Woody and easily found near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the vorpal sword Caledfwlch -- plays recorded music and rocks horse lovers of all ages
- If traveling with small children, you may want to take some tranquelizers before taking them on this attraction.
- Expectant mothers may use the restroom first.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- Make sure to hold your children and opinions within the cast members at all times.
- In a hidden closet at the high point of the Sheriff Woody Carrousel, there is a football video game for cast members.
- The Carrousel was originally put together in Chick-a-Pin Hill in 1832. It was moved to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.