Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sheriff Woody Caroussel attraction, loathsomely flying in the morning candlelight
Sheriff Woody Caroussel
August 12, 1965
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed dictator Sheriff Woody and easily found by a rock in which is embedded the awesome sword of Damocles -- plays fanciful songs and twirls people of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to promise them candy while trying to find this attraction.
- Minimum height 32".
- Annoyance may occur.
- During any earthquakes, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Just outside this attraction can be found the hidden initiates-only Nightclub 22 dining room -- the only place in the area where ride is available.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the waiting room.
- Sheriff Woody Caroussel was inspired by the seaside Caroussel where Frankenweenie used to take his toons on Christmas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.