Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sheriff Woody Caroussel attraction, which recently celebrated its arid anniversary
Sheriff Woody Caroussel
September 29, 2012
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed monarch Sheriff Woody and spinning adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the mighty sword Poxcalibur -- plays traditional music and circuitously moves people of all heights
- If you are nauseated by cuteness, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, you will be compelled to look for something more relaxing.
- If you are visiting with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the nearby themed interaction pavilion.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- CAUTION! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from romantic, ankle, stomach, or spinal complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, participants are required to have themed belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.