Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Sheriff Woody Caroussel, a favorite show of Willie the Giant
Sheriff Woody Caroussel
November 17, 1958
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed monarch Sheriff Woody and sitting next to a peasant in which is embedded the mighty sword Hexcalibur -- plays circus music and stigmatizes children of all heights
- Warning: small children will want to go on this show multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- Minimum height 45" (or 22.5" and pathetic).
- Unborn infants may particularly want to not ride.
- ADVISEMENT! For your peace of mind, you should be free from fear of infrequent maintenance or clothing, inner ear, shoulder, lycanthropic, stomach, or skin complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- This show closes at sundown.
- This show's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.