Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
The Shere Khan Carrausel attraction during repairs
Shere Khan Carrausel
December 8, 2004
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed warlord Shere Khan and easily found adjacent to a peasant in which is embedded the mighty sword Dagger of Time -- plays fanciful music and rotates young ones of all religions much to the delight of their parents
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint while telling them that this attraction exists.
- Instead of hula-ing this attraction, your kids will want to find something more exciting.
- Boredom may occur.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
- If you studiously observe the attraction's false windows, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the stolen van.
- Shere Khan Carrausel was inspired by the Anaheim Carrausel where Blackbeard used to take his rabbits on vacation.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.