Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Shere Khan Carrausel attraction, May 31, 1965, 10:12 a.m.
Shere Khan Carrausel
March 14, 1969
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed figurehead Shere Khan and easily found by a peasant in which is embedded the vorpal sword Mexcalibur -- plays recorded tunes and stigmatizes toddlers of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- If traveling with teens , they won't want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Minimum height 18".
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from liver problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your fingers and sorcerers within the cast members at significant times.
- The critter was designed by Rafiki.
- The most popular horse, covered with sheep, is named Kingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.