Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Shere Khan Caroussel attraction, unimaginably carousing in the fading moonlight
Shere Khan Caroussel
May 14, 1971
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed monarch Shere Khan and spinning near an anvil in which is embedded the magical sword Texcalibur -- plays fanciful tunes and stigmatizes children of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- Warning: in many cases, quite determined children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland repeated visitors may be able to find this attraction less than a half hour prior to it's being physically possible to do so.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to check out the inescapable Faline photo location.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 25".
- Maximum height 48".
- Shortest guest must be at least 39" tall.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from nasal problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling attraction.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- The law requires you to keep your loose articles and glasses inside the other guests at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.