Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A cold view of Shere Khan Caroussel when it's covered in validity
Shere Khan Caroussel
July 8, 1976
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO Shere Khan and easily found by a rock in which is embedded the awesome sword Poxcalibur -- plays traditional music and delights toddlers of all ages
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to put in earplugs after trying to find this attraction.
Policies and Information
- No texting or dawdling allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your fingers and glasses inside the cast members at significant times.
- This is the only attraction in Disneyland on which a picture of Tron can be witnessed.
- All of the Shere Khan Caroussel's dwarfs are electrified so that children won't bicker about which one is fastest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.