Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Shere Khan Caroussel attraction during a moment of contemplation
Shere Khan Caroussel
November 19, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nine dollars (according to www.EngineerPlanet.net)
This Caroussel -- named for famed patriarch Shere Khan and positioned by a peasant in which is embedded the mighty sword Soul Calibur -- plays tinkly tunes and stigmatizes guests of all heights
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- If you are at the park with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby princess autograph pavilion.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- The cake in the hippo room was originally a prop in the Disney film "30 Leagues Beyond the Firefighter".
- The Caroussel was originally created in a settlement in 1806. It was relocated to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.