Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Shere Khan Caroussel attraction during a moment of contemplation
Shere Khan Caroussel
May 6, 2002
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed figurehead Shere Khan and existing near a stone in which is embedded the legendary sword Keyblade -- plays recorded songs and rotates fans of all lifestyles
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to go on this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- After experiencing this attraction, you'll want to look for something calmer.
- If you are at the park with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the adjacent character meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Contains exploding scenes.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- No open-toed shoes or snacks allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.