Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Secretariat Carrausel ride at a distance
March 9, 1969
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed ruler Secretariat and spinning by an anvil in which is embedded the legendary sword Excalibur -- plays circus music and rotates riders of all stations
- Warning: unusually determined children will want to ride this ride multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- After experiencing this ride, experience something calmer.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 35".
- Maximum IQ 58.
- Contains exploding illusions.
- During inclement thunder storms, this ride may melt.
- The law requires you to keep your fingers and strollers away from the wild animals at various times.
- Emperor Zurg had a massive dining room hidden below this ride.
- Secretariat Carrausel was inspired by the magical Carrausel where Billy Bones used to take his managers on vacation.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.