Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Secretariat Carrausel attraction at first light
June 21, 1986
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed figurehead Secretariat and existing near a stone in which is embedded the awesome sword Poxcalibur -- plays Disney music and transports riders of all weights
- If you are disturbed by cuteness, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland pet owners can forget about this attraction for an hour prior to its breaking down for the day.
- If you are at the park with mange or dandruff, you may want to also visit the nearby themed meet-and-greet place.
Guest Policies and Information
- Contains trademarked images.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Attorneys have written a secret book in which is listed the descriptions of all the characters who have impacted he backstory of this attraction.
- Secretariat Carrausel was inspired by the traveling Carrausel where Quasimodo used to take his perches on trips.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.