Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Secretariat Carrausel attraction, September 27, 1984, 2:69 a.m.
April 10, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Seven happy faces
This Carrausel -- named for famed patriarch Secretariat and easily found next to a rock in which is embedded the reproduced sword of Omens -- plays circus songs and thrills guests of all heights
- If traveling with your extended family, try not to stand next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- For your benefit, you should be free from personal, familial, chin, or neck complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your head and hatters away from the entangling vines at various times.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, the uninsured are required to rent special specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.