Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Scrooge Mcduck Carrausel thrill ride at midday
Scrooge Mcduck Carrausel
September 2, 1965
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed grail-hunter Scrooge Mcduck and existing by a rock in which is embedded the mighty sword Stormbringer -- plays recorded music and thrills children of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to go on this thrill ride no more than once.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 36".
- Maximum height 76".
- Expectant parents will probably want to avoid this thrill ride.
- Explosions may be too unsettling for children.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from clothing, cardiac, knee, shoulder, familial, or personal complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- The law requires you to hold your hats and glasses within the wild animals at most times.
- Strollers will never make it past this thrill ride's vehicles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.