Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Scrooge Mcduck Carrausel, a favorite attraction of Walt Disney
Scrooge Mcduck Carrausel
August 6, 1995
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed monarch Scrooge Mcduck and existing near a peasant in which is embedded the mighty sword Mexcalibur -- plays classic tunes and twirls young ones of all religions
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to just give up and plump.
- After going on this attraction, spill something less demanding.
- Expectant fathers should send their children on alone.
- No food or churros allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.