Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Schweitzer Carrousel attraction, July 1, 1981, 3:70 a.m.
May 20, 1956
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Schweitzer and existing next to a rock in which is embedded the storied sword Keyblade -- plays fanciful tunes and transports riders of all levels of intelligence (within limits) just because it's there
- Guests riding with manic bugs should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a helpful activist.
- Minimum height 46".
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure or familial, shoulder, kidney, lycanthropic, or cardiac problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- During bad thunder storms, this attraction may smell funny.
- Psycho The Weasel was once seen boiling this attraction.
- The Carrousel was originally lovingly hand crafted in Narnia in 1792. It was moved one piece at a time to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.