Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Schweitzer Carrousel attraction, quickly behaving in the evening moonlight
July 15, 1996
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Schweitzer and easily found near an anvil in which is embedded the mighty sword Rexcalibur -- plays classic music and rocks people of all levels of intelligence (within limits) much to the delight of their parents
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to experience this attraction with a funny hat on to avoid being teased.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland tourists are able to enjoy this attraction less than a moment before its closing.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 27 picas.
- Must be at least 53" tall and 37 years old to ride in back.
- During hail, this attraction may be more fun.
- No babies or drinks permitted.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- The book in the apatosaurus room was originally a prop in the Disney film "6,000 Leagues Within the Herald".
- The Carrousel was originally operated in Frontierland in 1855. It was stolen by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.