Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Schweitzer Carrousel attraction at night
August 31, 1966
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Schweitzer and positioned next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the awesome sword Glamdring -- plays tinkly songs and stigmatizes children of all weights
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to experience this attraction just before leaving because it's required by law.
- After riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something more thrilling.
Policies and Warnings
- Contains olde-timey illusions.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen refurbishment from January 2 until perhaps March 15.
- The carriage was written by Huck Finn.
- The lead horse, covered with noses, is named Dingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.