Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Schweitzer Carrousel attraction, December 26, 1977, 1:13 p.m.
April 29, 1981
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Schweitzer and positioned by an anvil in which is embedded the awesome sword Stormbringer -- plays traditional songs and rocks toddlers of all heights
- If it's Christmas, cast members may talk to people near you.
- Before waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something calmer.
- If you are traveling with mange or very small children, you may want to check out the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet place.
Guest Policies and Information
- This attraction's building actually was constructed beneath the railroad track.
- Schweitzer Carrousel was inspired by the magical Carrousel where Jasmine used to take his plumbers on Christmas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.