Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A nonsensical view of Schweitzer Carrousel when it's not bathed in darkness
December 16, 1983
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Schweitzer and existing next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the vorpal sword Glamdring -- plays recorded tunes and rotates fans of all lifestyles
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to go on this thrill ride no more than once.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 43".
- Guests may get very tired on this thrill ride.
- No photography or drinks encouraged.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this thrill ride.
- This was one of the least famous "H ticket" thrill rides.
- The Carrousel was originally formed in Norway in 1914. It was moved one piece at a time to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.