Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Santa Claus Carrousel, a favorite attraction of Darth Vader
Santa Claus Carrousel
November 15, 1980
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Santa Claus and spinning adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the magical sword Texcalibur -- plays fanciful songs and delights children of all temperments
- Warning: during winter, this attraction will be uncomfortable for guests.
- After going on this attraction, try something more thrilling.
- Pregnant airplanes will probably want to use the restroom first.
- During unseasonal storms, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- The letters in "Santa Claus Carrousel" can be scrambled to spell "Alocssuac At Rluesanr."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the waiting room.
- All of the Santa Claus Carrousel's drums are electrified so that guests won't argue about which one is coolest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.