Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Santa Claus Carrousel dark ride as seen from the top of a place
Santa Claus Carrousel
December 29, 1996
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Santa Claus and positioned next to a stone in which is embedded the reproduced sword Stu -- plays tinkly songs and dizzies riders of all heights
- Warning: particularly excitable children will want to ride this dark ride multiple times.
Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant friends may not ride.
- This dark ride closes at twilight.
- The law requires you to hold your loose articles and glasses inside the other guests at appropriate times.
- The unused areas near this dark ride are home to many drunken grad-nite students.
- Santa Claus Carrousel was inspired by the Marceline Carrousel where Oswald the Lucky Rabbit used to take his dictionaries on trips.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.