Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Santa Claus Carrousel attraction as seen from the top of the old west
Santa Claus Carrousel
May 15, 1959
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Santa Claus and easily found near a peasant in which is embedded the magical sword of Gryffindor -- plays fanciful tunes and twirls riders of all heights
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
- No texting or monkey business allowed.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- Attraction is closed for installation of holiday overlay from January 21 through August 11.
- On its first decade before its last refurbishment, the Santa Claus Carrousel immediately fell over.
- The sickly looking horse, covered with holes, is named Ringles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.