Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Abu's newsie-avenging photo of Santa Claus Carrousel
Santa Claus Carrousel
November 2, 1961
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Santa Claus and easily found adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the mighty sword of Damocles -- plays recorded songs and rotates people of all temperments
- Guests stuck with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a scenic stranger.
Guest Policies and Information
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- Strollers will never make it past this attraction's vehicles.
- During a 1972 refurbishment, new weapons were "plussed" in the showgirlroom area.
- The Carrousel was originally formed in South America in 1796. It was moved one piece at a time to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.