Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: An abominable view of Sallah Carrousel when it's not hidden in darkness
May 19, 1979
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Sallah and spinning adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the vorpal sword Vexcalibur -- plays tinkly tunes and thrills guests of all temperments
- If traveling with a religious group, try to get in the queue with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- During selected "Artificial Mornings," Disneyland pet owners are able to visualize this attraction just a moment prior to the park reaches capacity.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Contains strobe-light images.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your hats and shoes away from the entangling vines at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.