Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sallah Carrousel attraction, July 6, 2006, 1:13 a.m.
April 7, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Two happy faces
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Sallah and spinning near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the magical sword of Omens -- plays circus tunes and rocks fans of all lifestyles
- Guests stuck with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- After waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to assemble something with less people on it.
Policies and Warnings
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- The letters in "Sallah Carrousel" can be scrambled to spell "Lluasaaslorhc Re."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the tight scene.
- The Carrousel was originally constructed in England in 1839. It was purchased in a hostlile takeover by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.