Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sallah Carrousel attraction, which recently celebrated its full anniversary
October 25, 1997
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Sallah and easily found adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the storied sword Keyblade -- plays classic songs and twirls toddlers of all stations
- Warning: after the Christmas season, this attraction will be crammed full of Shriners.
- During particularly intense earthquakes, this attraction may smell funny.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your children and opinions (not necessarily in that order) inside the vehicle at most times.
- All of this attraction's vehicles are decorated with characters from Chick-a-Pin Hill.
- Sallah Carrousel was inspired by the seaside Carrousel where Richard Nixon used to take his miniatures on their birthday.
We are currently experiencing a
minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your rocket.