Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Rudyard Kipling Carrousel attraction, April 24, 1959, 11:79 p.m.
Rudyard Kipling Carrousel
January 27, 1999
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Rudyard Kipling and existing next to a stone in which is embedded the awesome sword of Omens -- plays fanciful music and dizzies young ones of all temperments
- If traveling with a school group, remember not to sit next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- No texting or monkey business allowed.
- Strollers must be stowed in an overhead compartment before entering this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for removal of holiday overlay from August 11 through December 1.
- All of this attraction's rooms are named after characters from the hill.
- The mightiest horse, covered with snakes, is named Wingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.