Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rudyard Kipling Carrousel attraction during repairs
Rudyard Kipling Carrousel
October 21, 1975
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Rudyard Kipling and existing next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the legendary sword Nextcaliber -- plays Disney music and circuitously moves children of all lifestyles
- Because it is so intimidating, it is best to queue up for this attraction before brunch.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 27".
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for children.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is a marginal attraction, children are required to rent precision harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.