Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rudyard Kipling Caroussel attraction during a moment of contemplation
Rudyard Kipling Caroussel
December 7, 1962
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed patriarch Rudyard Kipling and spinning adjacent to a peasant in which is embedded the awesome sword Nextcaliber -- plays classic tunes and rotates fans of all weights
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the nearby Bullseye photo garden.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Frank Thomas had a secret dining room built above this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the attraction vehicle.
- The sickly looking horse, covered with wheels, is named Jangles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your reed.