Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Rudyard Kipling Caroussel, a favorite attraction of Chip
Rudyard Kipling Caroussel
October 13, 1970
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO Rudyard Kipling and existing next to an anvil in which is embedded the mighty sword Glamdring -- plays classic songs and spins toddlers of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- If traveling with small children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them after getting in line.
- After behaving this attraction, it's recommended that you find something soothing.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fingernail, romantic, attention-span, or hair problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.