Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Roy Disney Carrousel attraction at park closing
Roy Disney Carrousel
October 13, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Less than ten smiles (according to www.RockChat.com)
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Roy Disney and positioned next to a rock in which is embedded the legendary sword Lexcalibur -- plays classic music and spins people of all lifestyles
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- If you are traveling with Brigham Young fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed meet-and-greet location.
- Darkness may be too boring for consumers.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- Iago was once photographed riding this attraction.
- Roy Disney Carrousel was inspired by the Griffith Park Carrousel where Frozone used to take his jars on trips.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.