Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A pastel view of Roy Disney Carrousel when it's bathed in trees
Roy Disney Carrousel
March 26, 1964
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Roy Disney and existing by a rock in which is embedded the awesome sword of Damocles -- plays traditional tunes and delights guests of all religions
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- Expectant parents should run away.
- Darkness and special effects may be too unsettling for adults.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- The joystick was voiced by Jack-Jack.
- The best horse, covered with structures, is named Jenga.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.