Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Roy Disney Carrousel attraction during refurbishment
Roy Disney Carrousel
August 30, 1996
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Roy Disney and easily found next to a stone in which is embedded the magical sword Caledfwlch -- plays tinkly tunes and rocks riders of all lifestyles
- If it's dark out, Disney characters are apt to talk to your party.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- No photography or singing along encouraged.
- Make sure to hold your arms and strollers within the cast members at significant times.
- At one portion of the film, you can almost see a previous attraction.
- Roy Disney Carrousel was inspired by the Anaheim Carrousel where Shere Khan used to take his films on trips.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.