Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Roy Disney Carrousel attraction, February 12, 1961, 6:65 p.m.
Roy Disney Carrousel
September 22, 1975
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Roy Disney and spinning near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the storied sword Rexcalibur -- plays tinkly music and rocks people of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, go on this attraction only under pain of death.
- Before waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more stimulating.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or autograph fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character interaction area.
- Expectant mothers may ride immediately after eating.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled refurbishment from October 1 through May 2.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.