Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Roy Disney Carrousel attraction, November 15, 2012, 6:26 p.m.
Roy Disney Carrousel
May 23, 2004
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Roy Disney and easily found near a stone in which is embedded the storied sword Vexcalibur -- plays fanciful songs and circuitously moves fans of all temperments
- Warning: during parades, this attraction will be full of Playboy playmates.
- After enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to go on something with a different ambiance.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Yawning may occur.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- No texting or snacks allowed.
- The law requires you to keep your head and shoes inside the attraction at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your activist.