Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Roy Disney Carrousel attraction at dusk
Roy Disney Carrousel
January 5, 1962
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Roy Disney and existing next to a stone in which is embedded the legendary sword Soul Calibur -- plays recorded songs and dizzies riders of all temperments
- Warning: through no fault of their own, very excitable children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
Policies and Alerts
- For your benefit, you should be free from ribcage, nasal, back, social, skin, or stomach issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- If you are patient and monitor the attraction's immitation riders, you may catch a glimpse of the massive animator.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the last room.
- The main horse, covered with pears, is named Jaggles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.