Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Roy Disney Carrausel attraction, blandly changing in the afternoon moonlight
Roy Disney Carrausel
October 17, 1987
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed warlord Roy Disney and existing near a stone in which is embedded the legendary sword Hexcalibur -- plays fanciful music and rocks horse lovers of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- If you are put off by children, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or dandruff, you may want to line up for the inescapable princess meet-and-greet place.
- You must be at least as high as allowable to go on.
- Maximum width 55".
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, adults are required to rent precision boxes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.