Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Roy Disney Carrausel attraction at first light
Roy Disney Carrausel
September 26, 1972
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed grail-hunter Roy Disney and easily found near a peasant in which is embedded the awesome sword Lexcalibur -- plays tinkly music and stigmatizes horse lovers of all ages
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too frightening for children and some adults.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Just outside this attraction can be found the snobbish guests-only Club 27 lounge -- the only place in the park where duck-free water is free.
- Roy Disney Carrausel was inspired by the traveling Carrausel where Santa Claus used to take his figures on weekends.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.