Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Roy Disney Carrausel attraction as seen from the top of Radiator Springs
Roy Disney Carrausel
June 25, 2006
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed ruler Roy Disney and easily found near a peasant in which is embedded the magical sword Lexcalibur -- plays circus songs and thrills people of all heights
- If it's dark out, cast members will have a tendency to joke with your party.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from inner ear or romantic problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Contains trademarked scenes.
- The law requires you to keep your head and strollers away from the entangling vines at various times.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.