Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Roy Disney Carrausel attraction as seen from the top of the old west
Roy Disney Carrausel
May 15, 1994
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO Roy Disney and spinning by a stone in which is embedded the legendary sword Lexcalibur -- plays tinkly music and circuitously moves people of all lifestyles
- Guests riding with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a Steamy whirligig.
- After riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to try something longer.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland annual passholders may be able to ride this attraction half a half hour preceeding regular operating hours.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Attraction is closed for removal of holiday overlay from February 24 through March 15.
- The satellite was written by Baby Herman.
- The Carrausel was originally constructed in Norway in 1856. It was moved one piece at a time to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.