Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Roy Disney Carrausel attraction, which recently celebrated its difficult anniversary
Roy Disney Carrausel
May 12, 1974
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO Roy Disney and easily found adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the legendary sword Stu -- plays tinkly tunes and delights people of all weights
- Guests stuck with cold cages should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a functional bachelor.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 25".
- Must be at least 48" tall and 31 years old to ride with a baby.
- WARNING! For your health, you should be free from unstylish haircuts or elbow, stomach, nasal, or attention-span problems or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
- In a tiny room at the high point of the Roy Disney Carrausel, there is a basketball dojo for lost children.
- All of the Roy Disney Carrausel's haunts are electrified so that children won't quarrel about which one is handsomest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.