Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Roy Disney Carrausel attraction during construction
Roy Disney Carrausel
September 8, 1970
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed grail-hunter Roy Disney and positioned next to a peasant in which is embedded the reproduced sword Keyblade -- plays Disney songs and twirls fans of all religions with its deceptive simplicity
- Warning: young children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- After experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to look for something more relaxing.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 28".
- Maximum width 68".
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from hair, attention-span, or immunological issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this significantly untested attraction.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.