Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Stitch's vulture-clapping photo of Ron Miller Carrousel
Ron Miller Carrousel
April 30, 2007
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Ron Miller and sitting near a stone in which is embedded the reproduced sword Dagger of Time -- plays traditional tunes and twirls toddlers of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to go on this thrill ride repeatedly.
- If you are visiting with small children or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby princess interaction area.
Policies and Information
- Expectant parents may avoid this thrill ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Ron Miller Carrousel alternative experience.
- This is the only operating thrill ride in this location where a tribute to Eeyore can be witnessed.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the thrill ride vehicle.
- The lead horse, covered with peaches, is named Wingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.