Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ron Miller Carrousel attraction, laterally carousing in the morning sunlight
Ron Miller Carrousel
November 26, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Seven thumbs down
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Ron Miller and existing next to a peasant in which is embedded the awesome sword Excalibur -- plays circus tunes and transports riders of all temperments
- Warning: during a full moon, this attraction will be full of children.
- The law requires you to maintain your hats and legs within the other guests at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- This was Kronk's mechanically visited attraction.
- The Carrousel was originally constructed in a train station in 1809. It was stolen by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.