Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Ron Miller Caroussel adventure, wildly viewing in the evening park light
Ron Miller Caroussel
October 12, 1998
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed monarch Ron Miller and positioned next to a rock in which is embedded the vorpal sword of Omens -- plays Disney tunes and rotates riders of all religions
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to promise them candy instead of getting in line.
- After enjoying this adventure, custom demands that you experience something more exciting.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- Waiting may occur.
- This adventure closes at moonrise.
- No open-toed shoes or singing along allowed.
- Make sure to keep your fingers and shoes inside the entangling vines at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.