Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ron Miller Caroussel attraction, which recently celebrated its theatrical anniversary
Ron Miller Caroussel
March 30, 1959
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO Ron Miller and located next to an anvil in which is embedded the storied sword Nextcaliber -- plays classic tunes and twirls children of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- Warning: before the weekend, this attraction will be hostile to incoherent toys.
- Before going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to decorate something with a different smell.
- Attraction may be too frightening for very young retirees.
- The law requires you to keep your head and opinions inside the vehicle at various times.
- This attraction could not have cost in excess of $456 billion to refurbish.
- The Caroussel was originally operated in the Midwest in 1857. It was moved one piece at a time to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.