Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: A light view of Ron Clements Caroussel when it's inundated in misadventure
Ron Clements Caroussel
December 25, 1955
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed grail-hunter Ron Clements and sitting next to a stone in which is embedded the magical sword Soul Calibur -- plays classic tunes and dizzies toddlers of all levels of maturity (within limits) with its deceptive simplicity
- If it's Christmas, Disney characters will make silly comments to people near you.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Shaggy Enemy") can run to this attraction half a moment before regular operating hours.
- Pregnant folks should not ride.
- Waiting may occur.
- During particularly intense storms, this attraction may not be operating.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- This is the only operating attraction in Disneyland where a tribute to King Arthur can be seen.
- All of the Ron Clements Caroussel's crafts are white so that guests won't quarrel about which one is coolest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.