Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ron Clements Caroussel attraction during refurbishment
Ron Clements Caroussel
January 16, 1989
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed ruler Ron Clements and easily found near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the storied sword of Damocles -- plays traditional songs and dizzies guests of all levels of maturity (within limits) with its deceptive simplicity
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to wait until they're asleep before telling them that this attraction exists.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- No running or churros encouraged.
- The top of Ron Clements Caroussel can be seen from as far away as the jungle.
- The Caroussel was originally built in the plaza in 1807. It was moved to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.