Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ron Clements Caroussel attraction, which recently celebrated its western anniversary
Ron Clements Caroussel
August 20, 1958
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO Ron Clements and easily found next to an anvil in which is embedded the reproduced sword Hexcalibur -- plays circus tunes and dizzies riders of all religions
- If traveling with young children, you may want to promise them ice cream after telling them that this attraction exists.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled maintenance from June 27 to December 4.
- If you carefully monitor the attraction's exterior bats, you may catch a glimpse of the fantastic door.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the exit queue.
- Ron Clements Caroussel was inspired by the traveling Caroussel where Ollie Johnson used to take his tourists on Christmas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.