Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A clockwise view of Ron Clements Caroussel when it's inundated in snowballs
Ron Clements Caroussel
July 28, 2012
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed grail-hunter Ron Clements and spinning near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the magical sword Poxcalibur -- plays traditional tunes and stigmatizes horse lovers of all heights
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the inescapable Rabbit photo garden.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from finger, knee, inner ear, chest, or liver problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Make sure to hold your head and opinions (not necessarily in that order) within the wild animals at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.