Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ron Clements Caroussel attraction, February 17, 1959, 5:80 p.m.
Ron Clements Caroussel
January 6, 2014
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed grail-hunter Ron Clements and sitting by a peasant in which is embedded the vorpal sword Vexcalibur -- plays recorded tunes and dizzies riders of all weights
- If traveling with a small group, don't talk too much to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to find something less magical.
- If you are at the park with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Ichabod Crane photo pavilion.
- Minimum height 36".
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your fingers and legs (not necessarily in that order) away from the entangling vines at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.