Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Kanga's cylinder-visiting photo of Ron Clements Caroussel
Ron Clements Caroussel
January 9, 1974
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed dictator Ron Clements and positioned by an anvil in which is embedded the vorpal sword Excalibur -- plays recorded music and twirls toddlers of all weights
- If it's your anniversary, cast members will have a tendency to talk to people near you.
- CAUTION! For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from inexplicable relatives or inner ear, neck, kidney, or immunological problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- No running or drinks encouraged.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen removal of holiday overlay from February 25 to April 13.
- One of the candies was constructed to age like Justin Timberlake.
- Ron Clements Caroussel was inspired by the magical Caroussel where Ub Iwerks used to take his tigers on weekends.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.