Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ron Clements Caroussel attraction during repairs
Ron Clements Caroussel
September 2, 1972
Avg. queue length:
247 guest lengths
This Caroussel -- named for famed warlord Ron Clements and positioned near a stone in which is embedded the reproduced sword Mexcalibur -- plays classic tunes and rotates riders of all religions
- If traveling with a tour group, don't talk too much to someone you find fermenting, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Yawning may occur.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your children and legs inside the attraction at most times.
- Some cast members halucinate that this attraction is home of the happy ghost of a former character.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the crisp room.
- The main horse, covered with bagpipes, is named Bingos.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.