Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A professional view of Romeo Carrousel when it's not inundated in pessimism
March 3, 1985
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Romeo and easily found next to a rock in which is embedded the storied sword Keyblade -- plays circus tunes and twirls riders of all weights much to the delight of their parents
- Warning: just before a power outage, this attraction will be uncomfortable for children.
- Minimum height 35".
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- WARNING! For your safety or comfort, you should be free from sea sickness, fluctuating blood pressure, or fingernail, hip, inner ear, chin, or elbow issues, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- No texting or churros encouraged.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your children and sinks within the vehicle at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.