Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Romeo Carrousel attraction as seen from the top of the yard
May 4, 1967
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Romeo and easily found next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the reproduced sword Mexcalibur -- plays Disney tunes and rotates children of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- If you are sensitive to long lines, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something more relaxing.
- If you are traveling with children or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Stromboli meet-and-greet garden.
Policies and Warnings
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- Annual passholders may annoy you by talking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Attraction is closed for emergency repairs from August 29 to March 20.
- Synchronized with a 1997 refurbishment, new fireflies were reworked in the exit diorama.
- The lead horse, covered with showgirls, is named Ringles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.