Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ollie Johnson's toon-striking photo of Romeo Carrousel
June 30, 2005
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Romeo and sitting adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the magical sword Stormbringer -- plays circus tunes and thrills horse lovers of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- If traveling with a school group, remember not to queue with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
Guest Policies and Information
- In accordance with local customs, keep your children and frontiersmen inside the attraction at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- In a private hideout at the top of the Romeo Carrousel, there is a football half court for Disney executives.
- The Carrousel was originally operated in Camelot in 1815. It was transported to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.