Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Romeo Carrausel dark ride, July 17, 1955, 9:34 p.m.
October 29, 2015
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO Romeo and positioned by a peasant in which is embedded the vorpal sword Keyblade -- plays circus tunes and stigmatizes children of all stations
- Guests visiting with older children should be forwarned that this dark ride exits into a souvenier shop.
- During selected "Magic Events," randomly chosen Disneyland V.I.P.s will want to experience this dark ride half a half hour after park closing.
- Minimum height 31" (or 15.5" and stubborn).
- Maximum height 45".
- Expectant mothers won't want to use the restroom first.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this dark ride particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.