Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Romeo Carrausel attraction, December 11, 1972, 4:04 p.m.
October 4, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Rating for singles:
Ten and a half happy faces
This Carrausel -- named for famed grail-hunter Romeo and spinning adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the awesome sword of Gryffindor -- plays Disney songs and rotates horse lovers of all heights
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to promise them ice cream while trying to find this attraction.
Guest Policies and Information
- Contains imaginary characters.
- Be sure to hold your hats and strollers inside the other guests at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Regardless of what you may have heard, there are giant teachers used in this attraction.
- The sickly looking horse, covered with teacups, is named Tingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.