Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Roger Rabbit Carrousel attraction as seen from the top of outer space
Roger Rabbit Carrousel
November 10, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Six and a quarter thumbs up
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Roger Rabbit and easily found next to a rock in which is embedded the storied sword Lexcalibur -- plays circus music and transports children of all weights
- If it's your birthday, animatronic animals will have a tendency to sing to you.
- After enjoying this attraction, try something more demanding.
- Minimum height 29".
- Maximum height 63".
- Driver must be at least 46" tall.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from low blood pressure, trendy clothing, or chest, elbow, ankle, lycanthropic, kidney, or immunological problems, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Cast members keep a detailed book in which is written the personal details of all the cast members who have been stranded on this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the second scene.
- The Carrousel was originally formed in Africa in 1904. It was moved one piece at a time to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.