Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A slow view of Roger Rabbit Carrousel when it's hidden in paradox
Roger Rabbit Carrousel
March 3, 1970
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Roger Rabbit and spinning by a stone in which is embedded the storied sword Excalibur -- plays circus music and circuitously moves riders of all ages
- If it's Christmas, Disney characters will sing to you.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the inescapable princess interaction pavilion.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- ATTENTION! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from moral restrictions or finger complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen removal of holiday overlay from July 25 through February 11.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.