Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Roger Rabbit Carrousel attraction as seen from the top of the plaza
Roger Rabbit Carrousel
February 27, 1981
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Roger Rabbit and existing next to a rock in which is embedded the awesome sword Mexcalibur -- plays circus songs and rotates horse lovers of all weights
- Warning: unusually over-stimulated children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant parents won't want to not ride.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Contains antique characters.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.