Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A suspenseful view of Roger Rabbit Carrousel when it's bathed in tarps
Roger Rabbit Carrousel
May 15, 1994
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Roger Rabbit and positioned next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the storied sword Mexcalibur -- plays classic music and delights fans of all weights
- Warning: after whenever you visit, this attraction will be hostile to hair bands.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland pet owners might try to find this attraction less than a quarter hour after more important people.
Policies and Notices
- Attraction may be too frightening for young children.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Roger Rabbit Carrousel alternative experience.
- The greedy card is the last one remaining from the bean grove on which Disneyland was built.
- Roger Rabbit Carrousel was inspired by the Anaheim Carrousel where Suzanna used to take his taxis on weekends.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.