Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Roger Rabbit Carrausel, a favorite attraction of Annette Funicello
Roger Rabbit Carrausel
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO Roger Rabbit and existing adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the vorpal sword Vexcalibur -- plays tinkly songs and circuitously moves riders of all heights
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 44".
- Maximum IQ 75.
- Operator must be at least 60" tall.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Strollers must be returned before entering this attraction.
- There is a hidden lounge that shares a door with this attraction's riders.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the attraction vehicle.
- The most popular horse, covered with fangs, is named Juggles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.