Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Roger Rabbit Caroussel attraction, which recently celebrated its snowy anniversary
Roger Rabbit Caroussel
January 17, 1987
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed dictator Roger Rabbit and spinning adjacent to a peasant in which is embedded the vorpal sword Stormbringer -- plays tinkly songs and rotates guests of all religions just because it's there
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you experience this attraction in the afternoon.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland executives are invited to find this attraction for a half hour after park opening.
- Minimum height 21".
- Attraction may be too frightening for very young children.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from unstylish haircuts, felony convictions, or hair, tongue, liver, bowel, or wrist issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, riders are required to bring their own pirate harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.