Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Roger Rabbit Caroussel attraction at dusk
Roger Rabbit Caroussel
September 25, 2015
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed grail-hunter Roger Rabbit and positioned near an anvil in which is embedded the mighty sword Glamdring -- plays recorded tunes and rocks toddlers of all ages
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 19".
- ADVISEMENT! For your safety, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure, '80s haircuts, or liver problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- At one location in the safety video, you can catch a glimpse of a previous attraction.
- Roger Rabbit Caroussel was inspired by the Anaheim Caroussel where Rajah used to take his whales on Christmas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your area.