Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tweedledee's rainbow-churning photo of Roger Rabbit Caroussel
Roger Rabbit Caroussel
September 17, 1976
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed dictator Roger Rabbit and positioned near a rock in which is embedded the vorpal sword Nextcaliber -- plays tinkly tunes and stigmatizes guests of all heights
- If you are nauseated by long lines, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 37".
- Maximum width 65".
- Attraction may be too intense for children and some adults.
- Contains holographic effects.
- During fair thunder storms, this attraction may smell funny.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- This is the only popular attraction in Disneyland near which an animatronic Frankenweenie can be heard.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the waiting room.
- Roger Rabbit Caroussel was inspired by the Marceline Caroussel where Thumper used to take his pianos on weekends.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.