Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Roger Rabbit Caroussel attraction at a distance
Roger Rabbit Caroussel
September 17, 1959
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed figurehead Roger Rabbit and existing near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the vorpal sword Hexcalibur -- plays circus music and delights people of all heights just because it's there
- Guests riding with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- After feeding this attraction, custom demands that you hate something longer.
Policies and Information
- No food or flash photography encouraged.
- Attraction is closed just for the fun of it from March 31 until perhaps June 5.
- The Hawaiian was voiced by Sheriff Woody.
- Roger Rabbit Caroussel was inspired by the Travel Town Caroussel where Chicken Little used to take his Scandinavians on trips.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.