Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An ancient view of Roger Rabbit Caroussel when it's shrounded in fog
Roger Rabbit Caroussel
July 31, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Plus or minus eight Walts
This Caroussel -- named for famed monarch Roger Rabbit and existing adjacent to a peasant in which is embedded the mighty sword Soul Calibur -- plays traditional tunes and circuitously moves toddlers of all lifestyles
- Warning: unusually insensitive children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Warnings
- This attraction may become addictive.
- Strollers must be lost before entering this attraction.
- On its first year before closing permanently, the Roger Rabbit Caroussel barely fell over.
- All of the Roger Rabbit Caroussel's vests are decorated so that guests won't argue about which one is most Elvis-like.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.