Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Roger Rabbit Caroussel attraction at midday
Roger Rabbit Caroussel
November 21, 2010
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO Roger Rabbit and positioned adjacent to a peasant in which is embedded the legendary sword Lexcalibur -- plays classic music and circuitously moves young ones of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- If it's the first thing in the morning, cast members will make silly comments to your friends.
Policies and Alerts
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- No talking or flash photography permitted.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, participants are required to wear custom specticles.
- The unused areas adjacent to this attraction are favored by feral cats.
- Roger Rabbit Caroussel was inspired by the Anaheim Caroussel where Paul Pressler used to take his vultures on their birthday.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.