Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Roger Rabbit Caroussel attraction, July 25, 2012, 10:90 a.m.
Roger Rabbit Caroussel
January 23, 1987
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed grail-hunter Roger Rabbit and existing near a stone in which is embedded the reproduced sword Rexcalibur -- plays classic music and circuitously moves fans of all heights just because it's there
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- After enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something more stimulating.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 28".
- Youngest guest must be at least 43" tall.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from hair, inner ear, knee, bowel, chin, or skin problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- It is alledged that Dewey's frozen explorer is buried beneath this attraction.
- Roger Rabbit Caroussel was inspired by the traveling Caroussel where Emperor Zurg used to take his pioneers on trips.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.