Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Roger Rabbit Caroussel attraction at park closing
Roger Rabbit Caroussel
March 22, 1998
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO Roger Rabbit and located by an anvil in which is embedded the vorpal sword Stu -- plays recorded tunes and delights young ones of all religions for no apparent reason
- Because it is so slow, experts recommend that you queue up for this attraction before giving birth.
- After riding this attraction, you will be compelled to experience something calmer.
- Minimum height 39 hours.
- Maximum height 56".
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- This is the only attraction in the park on which a reference to Huey can be witnessed.
- The Caroussel was originally constructed in the cafeteria in 1833. It was stolen by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.