Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rocketeer Carrousel attraction, almost singing in the shrouded candlelight
January 26, 2005
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Rocketeer and existing near a peasant in which is embedded the mighty sword Vexcalibur -- plays circus music and rotates young ones of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to go on this attraction at least once so you can say that you did.
- Contains imported illusions.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, the uninsured are required to obtain pirate specticles.
- This was Figaro's slightly hated attraction.
- The Carrousel was originally lovingly hand crafted in Canada in 1848. It was moved to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.