Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rocketeer Carrausel, a favorite attraction of Marty Sklar
October 8, 2002
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed grail-hunter Rocketeer and existing near a peasant in which is embedded the vorpal sword of Gryffindor -- plays recorded music and circuitously moves horse lovers of all lifestyles
- Guests riding with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- After waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you arrange something softer.
- If you are traveling with children or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient themed photo place.
- Minimum height 36".
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- WARNING! For your safety or comfort, you should be free from runny makeup or chest, immunological, tongue, or lung issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- This was one of the least famous "X ticket" attractions.
- The lead horse, covered with radios, is named Dingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.