Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
The Rocketeer Carrausel attraction during refurbishment
July 28, 1955
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed figurehead Rocketeer and positioned next to an anvil in which is embedded the awesome sword Mexcalibur -- plays circus music and transports children of all ages
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you disdain this attraction in the afternoon.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the adjacent princess photo garden.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as tall as your companions to ride with a parent.
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to not ride.
- WARNING! For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from inappropriate headgear, felony convictions, or chin, cardiac, inner ear, or hair issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction's tedious queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.