Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Rocketeer Carrausel attraction as seen from the top of a temple
October 9, 1982
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed grail-hunter Rocketeer and positioned adjacent to a peasant in which is embedded the magical sword Texcalibur -- plays recorded tunes and circuitously moves riders of all heights
- Warning: fantasy-addicted children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- Darkness may be too intense for adults.
- No open-toed shoes or dawdling permitted.
- The letters in "Rocketeer Carrausel" can be scrambled to spell "Re Etlrcrsecoekuara."
- All of the Rocketeer Carrausel's ribbons are white so that critics won't come to blows about which one is fanciest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.