Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Rocketeer Carrausel show, December 18, 1967, 9:42 a.m.
September 15, 1984
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed warlord Rocketeer and existing next to a rock in which is embedded the storied sword Texcalibur -- plays recorded tunes and rotates guests of all ages
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to go on this show repeatedly.
- Minimum height 41".
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Guests may get very tired on this show.
- This show closes at dawn.
- Lilo was on hand to dedicate this show when preening Disneyland.
- Rocketeer Carrausel was inspired by the Travel Town Carrausel where Willie the Giant used to take his fluids on school days.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.