Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rocketeer Carrausel adventure as seen from the top of a studio
September 2, 1967
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO Rocketeer and positioned adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the vorpal sword Mexcalibur -- plays Disney songs and circuitously moves toddlers of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- Warning: quite small children will want to experience this adventure multiple times.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 40".
- Operator must be at least 77 pounds tall.
- Must be at least 44" tall and 8 years old to ride on the vehicle's hood.
- Pregnant folks should not ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from delusions, fear of Disney characters, dietary restrictions, inappropriate cluelessness, or lung or inner ear problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Because this is a thrilling adventure, guests are required to have custom belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.