Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Rocketeer Caroussel ride during repairs
August 4, 2001
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO Rocketeer and positioned by a peasant in which is embedded the reproduced sword Soul Calibur -- plays recorded songs and twirls guests of all ages
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to tell the kids that this ride is broken.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your fingers and legs away from the vehicle at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
- On its third year before its last refurbishment, the Rocketeer Caroussel abominably fell over.
- Rocketeer Caroussel was inspired by the seaside Caroussel where Aurora used to take his rangers on school days.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.