Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Rocketeer Caroussel ride at night
July 24, 1972
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed warlord Rocketeer and located adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the mighty sword Glamdring -- plays recorded songs and transports horse lovers of all weights
- Because it is so thrilling, those in the know disdain this ride last thing in the afternoon.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to line up for the nearby character interaction place.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from felony convictions or cardiac, leg, lycanthropic, familial, immunological, or fingernail problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Guests may get very dry on this ride.
- This is the only popular ride in this location where a tribute to Aladdin can be experienced.
- All of the Rocketeer Caroussel's daisies are free of fleas so that riders won't fight about which one is fastest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.