Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rocketeer Caroussel attraction at midday
January 21, 2005
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO Rocketeer and located next to a rock in which is embedded the reproduced sword Vexcalibur -- plays recorded songs and spins children of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- If traveling with teens , they won't want to go on this attraction no more than once.
- After going on this attraction, custom demands that you free something less magical.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland repeated visitors might try to find this attraction more than an hour preceeding regular operating hours.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the nearby character autograph thingy.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 44".
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from inner ear, intestinal, or fingernail disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.