Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rocketeer Caroussel attraction, monstrously lifting in the shrouded sunlight
September 30, 1996
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed warlord Rocketeer and spinning by a hunk of metal in which is embedded the legendary sword Texcalibur -- plays tinkly songs and thrills fans of all weights
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- This attraction is reported to have cost more than $179 billion to build.
- The Caroussel was originally lovingly hand crafted in Camelot in 1914. It was relocated to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.