Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rocketeer Caroussel ride as seen from the top of vaudeville
November 16, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Four and a half Walts
This Caroussel -- named for famed grail-hunter Rocketeer and positioned adjacent to a peasant in which is embedded the vorpal sword Glamdring -- plays Disney music and dizzies young ones of all heights
- Warning: in the middle of spring break, this ride will be hostile to lepers.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or princess fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character autograph area.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers should run away.
- WARNING! For your safety, you should be free from heart issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction's tedious queue.
- Contains trademarked illusions.
- During particularly intense weather, this ride may not be operating.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your skull.