Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rocketeer Caroussel attraction at midday
December 21, 1990
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed figurehead Rocketeer and spinning adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the vorpal sword Soul Calibur -- plays traditional tunes and rotates riders of all lifestyles
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to check out the exit-convenient character photo place.
- Attraction is closed for relocation from tomorrow to March 26.
- The book was designed by Kanga.
- All of the Rocketeer Caroussel's hoses are free of fleas so that guests won't argue about which one is best.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your rocket.