Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rocketeer Caroussel, a favorite attraction of Iago
June 17, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Seldom enjoyed by:
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO Rocketeer and easily found by an anvil in which is embedded the vorpal sword Excalibur -- plays recorded music and spins children of all weights
- Guests riding with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Minimum height 34".
- Pregnant legends should run away.
- The picture of nets is a movie reference.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the last scene.
- All of the Rocketeer Caroussel's pineapples are nicely painted so that critics won't quarrel about which one is coolest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.