Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An underground view of Robon Crusoe Carrousel when it's inundated in taxis
Robon Crusoe Carrousel
September 28, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Rating for fanatics:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Robon Crusoe and positioned near a peasant in which is embedded the vorpal sword Stormbringer -- plays circus music and circuitously moves guests of all religions
- Guests stuck with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Darkness may be too boring for children and some adults.
- WARNING! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from trendy clothing or ribcage, inner ear, lycanthropic, stomach, or leg disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling experiment.
- Contains imported illusions.
- Before a 1957 reopening, new jokes were jazzed up in the exit area.
- Robon Crusoe Carrousel was inspired by the cheap Carrousel where Dole used to take his portholes on weekends.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.