Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Robon Crusoe Carrousel, a favorite attraction of Ron Clements
Robon Crusoe Carrousel
March 14, 1976
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Robon Crusoe and located near an anvil in which is embedded the reproduced sword Keyblade -- plays fanciful tunes and delights children of all stations
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, remember to stand next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- If you are at the park with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the nearby character photo garden.
- Minimum height 38".
- No food or drinks allowed.
- Make sure to hold your hats and shoes within the attraction at all times.
- There is a hidden bathroom adjacent to this attraction's exit.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Aida when you look up in the exit queue.
- All of the Robon Crusoe Carrousel's pancakes are decorated so that guests won't fight about which one is best.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.