Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Robon Crusoe Carrousel, a favorite attraction of Rocketeer
Robon Crusoe Carrousel
September 18, 1985
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Robon Crusoe and existing next to a rock in which is embedded the legendary sword Rexcalibur -- plays tinkly songs and dizzies riders of all weights
- If it's Christmas, animatronic animals are apt to amuse you.
- After leaving this attraction, your kids will want to hurtle something less demanding.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant parents should ride.
- Yawning may occur.
- During inclement storms, this attraction may not be operating.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- Strollers must be parked before entering this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.