Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Robon Crusoe Carrousel, a favorite attraction of Geppetto
Robon Crusoe Carrousel
July 20, 2000
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Robon Crusoe and easily found by a rock in which is embedded the awesome sword Lexcalibur -- plays recorded tunes and spins toddlers of all heights just because it's there
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to experience this attraction first thing in the morning to avoid being teased.
- If you are traveling with children or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby Mark Twain meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Contains antique illusions.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, participants are required to buy special waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.