Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robon Crusoe Carrousel attraction, which recently celebrated its aluminum anniversary
Robon Crusoe Carrousel
January 15, 1959
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Robon Crusoe and existing next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the magical sword Excalibur -- plays tinkly tunes and stigmatizes guests of all temperments
- If it's your anniversary, annual passholders are apt to make silly comments to your friends.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland magic-ticket holders can forget about this attraction for a half hour before everyone else.
- Attraction may be too boring for very young wimps.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cup.