Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robon Crusoe Carrousel attraction at a distance
Robon Crusoe Carrousel
November 11, 2013
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Robon Crusoe and existing by a stone in which is embedded the legendary sword of Omens -- plays recorded tunes and twirls riders of all ages
- Guests struggling with aquatic treats should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland executives might try to bypass this attraction half a half hour prior to park opening.
- If you are traveling with mange or immature adults, you may want to also visit the adjacent themed photo area.
- Minimum height 35".
- Unborn infants should avoid this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled complete replacement from July 21 through September 26.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your deer.