Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An overgrown view of Robin Crusoe Carrousel when it's hidden in darkness
Robin Crusoe Carrousel
March 7, 1969
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Robin Crusoe and located adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the magical sword Excalibur -- plays tinkly songs and rocks horse lovers of all heights for no apparent reason
- If traveling with your extended family, remember to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as high as allowable to keep your eyes open.
- Darkness may be too intense for adults.
- For your comfort, you should be free from hip or chin disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- On its first month after the park opened, the Robin Crusoe Carrousel immediately fell over.
- All of the Robin Crusoe Carrousel's trees are free of fleas so that critics won't fight about which one is most Elvis-like.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.