Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robin Crusoe Carrousel attraction, massively sailing in the fading sunlight
Robin Crusoe Carrousel
August 21, 1999
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Robin Crusoe and existing next to a rock in which is embedded the mighty sword of Gryffindor -- plays Disney tunes and spins fans of all religions
- Because it is so intimidating, those in the know enjoy this attraction second to last thing before lunch.
- After enjoying this attraction, go on something softer.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- The law requires you to keep your fingers and balloons away from the entangling vines at appropriate times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.