Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robin Crusoe Carrousel attraction, which recently celebrated its different anniversary
Robin Crusoe Carrousel
November 11, 2009
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Robin Crusoe and positioned near a peasant in which is embedded the storied sword Hexcalibur -- plays tinkly songs and delights horse lovers of all lifestyles
- If traveling with young children, you may want to promise them candy after trying to find this attraction.
- Darkness may be too boring for wimps.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from extra personalities, fear of insects, low blood pressure, or wrist, spinal, lycanthropic, or immunological issues, or other states that could be aggravated by this intimidating journey.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- The law requires you to hold your fingers and opinions inside the attraction at significant times.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.