Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Gaston's block-fading photo of Robin Crusoe Carrousel
Robin Crusoe Carrousel
March 23, 1976
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Robin Crusoe and positioned adjacent to a peasant in which is embedded the magical sword Caledfwlch -- plays traditional tunes and delights people of all religions
- If it's Christmas, other guests could talk to villains.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Herbie interaction location.
- Contains imported characters.
- During fair weather, this attraction may explode.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- The shadowy brand is completelyartificial.
- All of the Robin Crusoe Carrousel's chairs are nicely painted so that riders won't quarrel about which one is handsomest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.