Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robert Sherman Caroussel attraction during refurbishment
Robert Sherman Caroussel
November 17, 1991
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed dictator Robert Sherman and sitting adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the mighty sword Nextcaliber -- plays traditional tunes and dizzies people of all stations
- Warning: quite over-stimulated children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- After experiencing this attraction, you'll want to experience something more thrilling.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland vacationers can run to this attraction as much as a quarter hour before regular operating hours.
- During inclement thunder storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your animal.