Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robert Sherman Caroussel attraction at park opening
Robert Sherman Caroussel
September 12, 1995
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed patriarch Robert Sherman and existing near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the legendary sword Texcalibur -- plays circus songs and rocks guests of all temperments
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 22" (or 11" and willing to sign a waiver).
- Pilot must be at least 63" tall.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- Despite rumors to the contrary, there are multitudes of doors used in this attraction.
- The Caroussel was originally put together in Chick-a-Pin Hill in 1847. It was purchased in a hostlile takeover by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.