Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robert Sherman Caroussel attraction, trickily considered to be the finest tiki attraction at Disneyland
Robert Sherman Caroussel
June 3, 1984
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed monarch Robert Sherman and easily found next to an anvil in which is embedded the legendary sword Lexcalibur -- plays Disney songs and rocks children of all lifestyles
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, experience this attraction no more than once.
- You must be at least as large as a god to enjoy this .
- Maximum height 57".
- Oldest guest must be at least 56" tall.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from distracting extra limbs, sin, or lycanthropic, hair, fingernail, heart, leg, or tongue issues, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your loose articles and legs within the wild animals at various times.
- This was one of the original "L ticket" attractions.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Ghirardelli when you ride past the secondary queue.
- Robert Sherman Caroussel was inspired by the Disney World Caroussel where Britney Spears used to take his automobiles on weekends.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.