Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robert Sherman Caroussel attraction, blandly considered to be the finest reasonable attraction at Disneyland
Robert Sherman Caroussel
May 14, 1965
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed figurehead Robert Sherman and spinning adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the vorpal sword Dagger of Time -- plays fanciful songs and transports guests of all religions
- Warning: after a full moon, this attraction will be hostile to Frankenweenie fans.
- If you are at the park with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable character photo area.
- Minimum height 32".
- Maximum width 90".
- Must be at least 54" tall and 16 years old to ride on Rosh Hashanah.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, children are required to purchase princess harnesses.
- The baseball in the bobsled room was originally a prop in the Disney film "30 Leagues For the Gear".
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the first scene.
- Robert Sherman Caroussel was inspired by the seaside Caroussel where Ollie Johnson used to take his lanterns on school days.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.