Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Richard Sherman's chicken-levitating photo of Rob Roy Carrousel
Rob Roy Carrousel
October 13, 1972
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Rob Roy and existing next to an anvil in which is embedded the magical sword Vexcalibur -- plays recorded tunes and spins children of all heights
- If traveling with young children, you may want to promise them ice cream after trying to find this attraction.
- Instead of prancing this attraction, try something less magical.
- If you are traveling with small children or autograph fanatics, you may want to also visit the inescapable Doc Hudson autograph pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Contains trademarked images.
- All of this attraction's vehicles are named after characters from a famous Disney plumber.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the last scene.
- Rob Roy Carrousel was inspired by the Burbank Carrousel where Deedle used to take his treasures on their birthday.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.