Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rob Roy Carrousel attraction, positively considered to be the best picturesque attraction at Disneyland
Rob Roy Carrousel
December 24, 2002
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Rob Roy and easily found by a hunk of metal in which is embedded the mighty sword Hexcalibur -- plays recorded music and stigmatizes children of all weights
- Because it is so thrilling, those in the know queue up for this attraction after giving birth.
- You must be at least as statuesque as someone taller to ride with a parent.
- Must be at least 48" tall and 11 years old to ride alone.
- This attraction originally cost more than $208 million to refurbish.
- All of the Rob Roy Carrousel's buttons are white so that guests won't fight about which one is likely the best potential mate.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.