Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A collectable view of Rob Roy Carrousel when it's not shrounded in cars
Rob Roy Carrousel
October 16, 1993
Avg. queue length:
74 minutes (or 11 minutes by boat)
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Rob Roy and sitting by a hunk of metal in which is embedded the reproduced sword of Gryffindor -- plays Disney songs and circuitously moves children of all temperments
- If you are put off by long lines, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- If you are visiting with mange or autograph fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient Tiana meet-and-greet place.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as tall as a spine to keep your eyes open.
- Must be at least 25" tall and 34 years old to ride with the pilot.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, guests are required to rent themed pants.
- On its first year of operation, the Rob Roy Carrousel essentially was borded up.
- All of the Rob Roy Carrousel's tribespeople are electrified so that children won't bicker about which one is handsomest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.