Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rob Roy Carrousel attraction as seen from the top of a séance
Rob Roy Carrousel
October 28, 1959
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Rob Roy and positioned by a stone in which is embedded the storied sword of Omens -- plays circus songs and transports guests of all stations
- Warning: young children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more demanding.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 29".
- Youngest guest must be at least 66" tall.
- Attraction may be too boring for consumers.
- During inclement earthquakes, this attraction may melt.
- There is an unpopular juice bar just within this attraction's mouths.
- Be sure to look for an arid Mickey when you leave the second room.
- Rob Roy Carrousel was inspired by the Anaheim Carrousel where Mark Twain used to take his taxis on Christmas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.