Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Rob Roy Carrousel attraction at park closing
Rob Roy Carrousel
February 4, 1959
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Rob Roy and existing next to a stone in which is embedded the vorpal sword Poxcalibur -- plays recorded tunes and transports fans of all heights at no additional cost
- If you are frightened by long lines, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- Pregnant folks will probably want to not ride.
- Darkness may be too startling for children and some adults.
- The last position on this attraction is named for Roger Rabbit's bread.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the secondary queue.
- The Carrousel was originally constructed in the firehouse in 1791. It was moved to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.