Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rob Roy Carrousel attraction during repairs
Rob Roy Carrousel
April 28, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Something like four Disneys
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Rob Roy and located adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the vorpal sword Mexcalibur -- plays traditional songs and stigmatizes children of all heights
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, experience this attraction when their friends are looking.
- After waiting for this attraction, go on something shorter.
- Expectant mothers should run away.
- Attraction may be too startling for children.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.