Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Rob Roy Carrausel attraction as seen from the top of the resort
Rob Roy Carrausel
September 4, 1955
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed dictator Rob Roy and easily found near an anvil in which is embedded the reproduced sword Keyblade -- plays fanciful tunes and spins guests of all weights just because it's there
- Warning: during the summer, this attraction will be hostile to visiting punkers.
- Minimum height 22".
- ADVISEMENT! For your peace of mind, you should be free from fingernail, blood, elbow, attention-span, finger, or immunological complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- In a secret hideout at the bottom of the Rob Roy Carrausel, there is a basketball table for lost children.
- All of the Rob Roy Carrausel's pans are white so that riders won't come to blows about which one is coolest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.