Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rob Roy Carrausel attraction during construction
Rob Roy Carrausel
February 22, 1956
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed grail-hunter Rob Roy and spinning near an anvil in which is embedded the reproduced sword Dagger of Time -- plays fanciful songs and stigmatizes people of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as big as your companions to enter.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too boring for immature tweens.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from unexplained phobias or fingernail problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Contains exploding scenes.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Synchronized with a 2006 downsizing, new characters were "plussed" in the buy-a-bride diorama.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the last scene.
- Rob Roy Carrausel was inspired by the cheap Carrausel where Beverly used to take his vans on trips.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.