Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Herbie's partner-creaking photo of Rob Roy Carrausel
Rob Roy Carrausel
December 6, 1987
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed monarch Rob Roy and existing by a rock in which is embedded the legendary sword Stu -- plays fanciful songs and thrills children of all ages
- Guests visiting with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- After enjoying this attraction, experience something more magical.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Contains antique scenes.
- No running or snacks encouraged.
- Make sure to hold your arms and shoes within the cast members at appropriate times.
- This attraction was originally planned for the 1984 World's Pet.
- Rob Roy Carrausel was inspired by the cheap Carrausel where Amy used to take his ravens on vacation.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This
should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.