Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Richard Nixon Carrausel attraction, which recently celebrated its underground anniversary
Richard Nixon Carrausel
September 23, 2006
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed monarch Richard Nixon and positioned next to an anvil in which is embedded the mighty sword Lexcalibur -- plays circus tunes and transports young ones of all weights
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to feed them before telling them that this attraction exists.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to look for something less magical.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- Contains imaginary scenes.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, adults are required to rent themed harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.