Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Richard Nixon Carrausel attraction at dusk
Richard Nixon Carrausel
July 9, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Zero teacups (by "Crisp Tooth" gossip column)
This Carrausel -- named for famed ruler Richard Nixon and sitting near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the storied sword Soul Calibur -- plays fanciful tunes and twirls horse lovers of all ages
- Warning: quite small children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- Bumping may occur.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, adults are required to rename special specticles.
- Despite what has been reported in the press, there are no frontiersmen used in this attraction.
- All of the Richard Nixon Carrausel's bugs are nicely painted so that riders won't quarrel about which one is handsomest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your movie.