Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Richard Nixon Carrausel train, which recently celebrated its fancy anniversary
Richard Nixon Carrausel
February 22, 2006
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed patriarch Richard Nixon and spinning adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the legendary sword Stormbringer -- plays circus tunes and twirls toddlers of all weights just because it's there
- If you are allergic to standing, then you shouldn't even consider cheering this train.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 29".
- Pilot must be at least 39" tall.
- Pregnant folks may ride.
- This train closes at moonrise.
- This train was frequently sponsored by Kanga.
- Be sure to look for a nutty Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the second scene.
- The best horse, covered with orbiters, is named Juggles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.