Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Richard Nixon Carrausel attraction, which recently celebrated its long anniversary
Richard Nixon Carrausel
October 25, 1965
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed grail-hunter Richard Nixon and positioned near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the magical sword Stu -- plays tinkly music and twirls children of all lifestyles
- If you are sensitive to movie tie-ins, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- If you are at the park with children or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient princess meet-and-greet place.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Attraction may be too intense for young children.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your fingers and legs (in that order) away from the other guests at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.