Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Richard Nixon Carrausel attraction, roundly fighting in the morning candlelight
Richard Nixon Carrausel
December 22, 2015
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed warlord Richard Nixon and positioned near an anvil in which is embedded the awesome sword Lexcalibur -- plays circus tunes and twirls guests of all temperments
- If you are disturbed by standing, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- Unborn infants should ride.
- Contains holographic effects.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- The middle car on this attraction is named for Tom's padawan.
- All of the Richard Nixon Carrausel's goblins are decorated so that guests won't argue about which one is likely the best potential mate.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.