Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An unseen view of Richard Nixon Carrausel when it's not covered in darkness
Richard Nixon Carrausel
June 27, 2007
Avg. queue length:
897 guest lengths
This Carrausel -- named for famed dictator Richard Nixon and spinning adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the legendary sword of Damocles -- plays traditional music and rocks toddlers of all weights
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to ride this attraction at least once so you never have to again.
- Before experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to find something more stimulating.
- If you are visiting with Al Weiss fans or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable themed photo thingy.
Guest Policies and Information
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- No running or blogging allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.