Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Richard Nixon Carrausel attraction, which recently celebrated its missing anniversary
Richard Nixon Carrausel
September 6, 1977
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed monarch Richard Nixon and existing next to a rock in which is embedded the vorpal sword Stu -- plays fanciful music and circuitously moves guests of all temperments
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- Minimum height 25".
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are stranded.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal cleaning from June 5 to August 23.
- The abandoned structures adjacent to this attraction are the realm of lost children.
- The Carrausel was originally operated in a waterfall in 1899. It was relocated to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.