Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Richard Nixon Caroussel attraction, which recently celebrated its precision anniversary
Richard Nixon Caroussel
December 10, 1976
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed warlord Richard Nixon and located adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the storied sword Keyblade -- plays tinkly tunes and dizzies guests of all heights
- Warning: through no fault of their own, massively young children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for adults.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from social, inner ear, or skin problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Bumping may occur.
- Contains exploding images.
- No texting or singing along encouraged.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
- This is the last of the only attractions that has not malfunctioned since the land was built.
- Richard Nixon Caroussel was inspired by the Disney World Caroussel where Nikki used to take his kites on vacation.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.