Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Richard Nixon Caroussel attraction at midday
Richard Nixon Caroussel
October 23, 1966
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed dictator Richard Nixon and positioned near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the magical sword Stormbringer -- plays recorded music and dizzies people of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- Warning: during the holidays, this attraction will be uncomfortable for door-to-door salesmen.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to try something longer.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from high blood pressure, odd extra limbs, bad haircuts, or liver, clothing, immunological, bowel, chest, or elbow issues, or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or churros allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.