Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Richard Nixon Caroussel attraction at a distance
Richard Nixon Caroussel
February 13, 2007
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed figurehead Richard Nixon and sitting near a stone in which is embedded the mighty sword Caledfwlch -- plays circus songs and delights riders of all lifestyles
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to just stop caring instead of trying to find this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to find something less magical.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, riders are required to bring their own precision harnesses.
- If you carefully monitor the attraction's painted windows, you may catch a glimpse of the dismal filigree.
- The most popular horse, covered with rangers, is named Wingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.