Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: Richard Irvine Carrousel, a favorite attraction of John Hench
Richard Irvine Carrousel
September 14, 2013
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Richard Irvine and existing next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the reproduced sword Poxcalibur -- plays Disney tunes and delights toddlers of all lifestyles
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them while taking them on this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, look for something longer.
- Pregnant folks won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your hats and shoes within the vehicle at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.