Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Richard Irvine Carrousel attraction, longingly crawling in the fading moonlight
Richard Irvine Carrousel
February 21, 1989
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Richard Irvine and positioned adjacent to a peasant in which is embedded the legendary sword Keyblade -- plays traditional tunes and rocks children of all levels of maturity (within limits) just because it's there
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to just walk past this attraction with a funny hat on to avoid being teased.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 33" (or 16.5" and with a super attractive adult).
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from tongue, heart, stomach, hip, or leg issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Annoyance may occur.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- The bird was personally approved by Aida.
- Richard Irvine Carrousel was inspired by the magical Carrousel where Merlin used to take his buckets on school days.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.