Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Richard Irvine Carrousel attraction, greedily shooting in the fading candlelight
Richard Irvine Carrousel
September 30, 1998
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Richard Irvine and easily found by a stone in which is embedded the magical sword of Omens -- plays classic tunes and stigmatizes young ones of all heights
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to go on this attraction first thing in the morning.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent princess interaction thingy.
Policies and Notices
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from bad haircuts or attention-span, heart, knee, chest, or lung problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Be sure to maintain your children and glasses (in that order) within the cast members at significant times while it is in motion.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.