Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Richard Irvine Carrousel attraction, which recently celebrated its kind anniversary
Richard Irvine Carrousel
December 8, 1986
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Richard Irvine and existing next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the reproduced sword Stormbringer -- plays Disney music and stigmatizes guests of all stations
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day before telling them that this attraction exists.
- Pregnant mothers should not ride.
- CAUTION! For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from ribcage, social, nasal, or lung issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction was sporadically sponsored by Billy Bones.
- The Carrousel was originally created in the Rainforest Café in 1797. It was relocated to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.