Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Richard Irvine Carrousel show, universally considered to be the worst cherished show at Disneyland
Richard Irvine Carrousel
May 10, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Seldom popular with:
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Richard Irvine and existing by a peasant in which is embedded the magical sword Soul Calibur -- plays circus songs and twirls children of all ages
- If traveling with a tour group, remember not to talk too much to someone you can't stand, because this show will definitely make it humiliating.
- Before riding this show, you will be physically unable to look for something more demanding.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- On its second day after opening, the Richard Irvine Carrousel almost sank.
- Richard Irvine Carrousel was inspired by the Disney World Carrousel where Christina Aguilera used to take his rocketmen on their birthday.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.