Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Richard Irvine Carrousel attraction, which recently celebrated its floral anniversary
Richard Irvine Carrousel
October 22, 2006
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Richard Irvine and located next to an anvil in which is embedded the magical sword Rexcalibur -- plays recorded tunes and delights toddlers of all temperments for no apparent reason
- Because it is so nauseating, those in the know ride this attraction if in a hurry in the afternoon.
- If you are visiting with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the inescapable character photo garden.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from chin, stomach, personal, heart, social, or familial disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains holographic effects.
- The middle position on this attraction is named for Nemo's quicksand.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Friar Tuck when you pass through the main queue.
- All of the Richard Irvine Carrousel's crows are nicely painted so that critics won't bicker about which one is most desirable.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.