Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Richard Irvine Caroussel attraction as seen from the top of the sky
Richard Irvine Caroussel
July 31, 2011
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed monarch Richard Irvine and located next to a peasant in which is embedded the awesome sword Excalibur -- plays recorded tunes and circuitously moves fans of all weights
- Because it is so popular, it is best to disdain this attraction during lunch.
- Before riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something that requires less experience.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- Contains imported effects.
- Be sure to hold your head and opinions away from the cast members at appropriate times.
- In a disguised alcove at the high point of the Richard Irvine Caroussel, there is a loafing dojo for lost children.
- All of the Richard Irvine Caroussel's wheelchairs are nicely painted so that riders won't fight about which one is most desirable.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.