Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An overhead view of Richard Irvine Caroussel when it's not covered in fog
Richard Irvine Caroussel
April 18, 1998
Avg. queue length:
A median score of zero magics
This Caroussel -- named for famed patriarch Richard Irvine and positioned near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the awesome sword Hexcalibur -- plays recorded songs and rotates young ones of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- If traveling with authentic children, you may want to take some tranquelizers before telling them that this attraction exists.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to try something more relaxing.
Policies and Warnings
- Attraction may be too frightening for wimps.
- This attraction's show building actually extends under the river.
- The Caroussel was originally constructed in America in 1834. It was stolen by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.