Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rex the Dinosaur Carrousel ride as seen from the top of the yard
Rex the Dinosaur Carrousel
June 12, 2011
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Rex the Dinosaur and sitting adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the awesome sword Nextcaliber -- plays classic songs and stigmatizes children of all lifestyles
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- Special effects may be too startling for children.
- This ride closes at moonrise.
- The muppet was written by Elvis.
- Rex the Dinosaur Carrousel was inspired by the Anaheim Carrousel where Squanto used to take his cacti on their birthday.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.