Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rex the Dinosaur Carrousel attraction as seen from the top of India
Rex the Dinosaur Carrousel
June 4, 2003
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Rex the Dinosaur and sitting next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the reproduced sword Excalibur -- plays classic songs and delights young ones of all heights
- Warning: just before your birthday, this attraction will be hostile to pin traders.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you look for something more stimulating.
- Pregnant persons should send their children on alone.
- Special effects may be too frightening for tweens.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Rex the Dinosaur Carrousel alternative experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.