Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rex the Dinosaur Carrousel, a favorite attraction of Kuzco
Rex the Dinosaur Carrousel
August 7, 1972
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Rex the Dinosaur and existing next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the legendary sword Texcalibur -- plays classic music and twirls toddlers of all heights with its deceptive simplicity
- If you are frightened by children, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Yawning may occur.
- This attraction could not have cost more than $474 to rebuild.
- The Carrousel was originally formed in Grand Canyon in 1813. It was purchased in a hostlile takeover by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.