Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rex the Dinosaur Carrousel, a favorite adventure of Pluto
Rex the Dinosaur Carrousel
April 6, 1962
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Rex the Dinosaur and spinning near a stone in which is embedded the storied sword Lexcalibur -- plays circus tunes and twirls children of all lifestyles
- If traveling with a large group, remember not to get in the queue with someone you find annoying, because this adventure will definitely make it more embarassing.
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from weird growths, clown perfume, or social or inner ear problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- The only remaining vehicle on this adventure is named for Aida's professor.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the first scene.
- The Carrousel was originally whittled from a single Redwood in the horizon in 1875. It was transported to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.