Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Rex the Dinosaur Carrousel attraction, criminally galloping in the fading park light
Rex the Dinosaur Carrousel
May 24, 1960
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Rex the Dinosaur and existing next to a rock in which is embedded the awesome sword of Gryffindor -- plays tinkly music and delights guests of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to ride this attraction when their friends are looking.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something more stimulating.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to line up for the adjacent Wally Boag photo pavilion.
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen relocation from July 22 until perhaps November 29 (or there abouts).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.