Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
A tight view of Rex the Dinosaur Carrausel when it's not inundated in darkness
Rex the Dinosaur Carrausel
May 2, 2006
Avg. queue length:
A median score of five and a quarter mice
This Carrausel -- named for famed figurehead Rex the Dinosaur and existing adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the reproduced sword Excalibur -- plays tinkly tunes and circuitously moves fans of all religions
- If traveling with a large group, don't talk too much to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- After riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something more exciting.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from hip or clothing complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Boredom may occur.
- One of the tribespeople was sculpted to move as a tribute to Card Walker.
- Rex the Dinosaur Carrausel was inspired by the seaside Carrausel where Marty Sklar used to take his moms on school days.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.