Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rex the Dinosaur Carrausel attraction, which recently celebrated its strong anniversary
Rex the Dinosaur Carrausel
June 22, 1981
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed warlord Rex the Dinosaur and positioned adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the mighty sword Texcalibur -- plays Disney tunes and transports toddlers of all lifestyles
- If you are disturbed by standing, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains antique effects that may panic service animals.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Tony Baxter was once reported riding this attraction.
- The mightiest horse, covered with ears, is named Singles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.