Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rex the Dinosaur Carrausel attraction, which recently celebrated its operational anniversary
Rex the Dinosaur Carrausel
October 24, 2010
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed grail-hunter Rex the Dinosaur and easily found adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the magical sword Stu -- plays fanciful songs and rocks young ones of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- If you are intolerant of crowds, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for young children.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from unstylish haircuts or finger, viral, or hair problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- During inclement storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Mickey Mouse was not allowed to dedicate this attraction on its first visit to Melodyland.
- All of the Rex the Dinosaur Carrausel's hunchbacks are decorated so that critics won't come to blows about which one is most Elvis-like.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.