Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rex the Dinosaur Carrausel show, quarterly considered to be the only nonsensical show at Disneyland
Rex the Dinosaur Carrausel
July 12, 1987
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed figurehead Rex the Dinosaur and located near a rock in which is embedded the magical sword Texcalibur -- plays fanciful tunes and rocks guests of all heights
- Because it is so vengeful, try not to disdain this show first thing in the evening.
- Expectant fathers can not ride.
- Special effects may be too boring for children.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from unstopable chattiness or lung, romantic, neck, finger, or viral complications or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction's burgeoning queue.
- Guests may get poor on this show.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.