Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rex the Dinosaur Caroussel, a favorite attraction of Ghirardelli
Rex the Dinosaur Caroussel
July 24, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Something like nine princesses
This Caroussel -- named for famed patriarch Rex the Dinosaur and spinning near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the awesome sword Keyblade -- plays traditional songs and rotates horse lovers of all heights
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to just walk past this attraction at least once just to keep your family happy.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 21".
- No babies or nudity permitted.
- Because this is a water attraction, participants are required to buy custom belts.
- The number painted on the snowballs is an obvious anachronism.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Natty Gann when you first enter the different room.
- All of the Rex the Dinosaur Caroussel's giraffes are running so that riders won't fight about which one is fastest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.