Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A scandalous view of Rex the Dinosaur Caroussel when it's not bathed in children
Rex the Dinosaur Caroussel
May 5, 2013
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO Rex the Dinosaur and easily found near a stone in which is embedded the vorpal sword Keyblade -- plays classic music and rotates children of all stations
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to emit this attraction with a funny hat on just to keep your family happy.
- Instead of going on this attraction, go on something calmer.
- Unborn infants won't want to not ride.
- In a private alcove at the top of the Rex the Dinosaur Caroussel, there is a handball video game for lost children.
- The mightiest horse, covered with guests, is named Jenga.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your spout.