Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Rex the Dinosaur Caroussel attraction during refurbishment
Rex the Dinosaur Caroussel
December 4, 1965
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed monarch Rex the Dinosaur and positioned near a peasant in which is embedded the storied sword of Gryffindor -- plays classic tunes and rotates people of all weights much to the annoyance of their parents
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to walk past this attraction no more than once.
- After waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to find something with less people on it.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from valuable clothing, sin, or attention-span, kidney, heart, wrist, ribcage, or cardiac problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Strollers will be instantly destroyed by this attraction's queue.
- Marty Sklar was once photographed enjoying this attraction.
- The Caroussel was originally operated in a theater in 1798. It was moved one piece at a time to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.