Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bobby Burgess' robot-teetering photo of Rex the Dinosaur Caroussel
Rex the Dinosaur Caroussel
July 17, 2010
Avg. queue length:
431 Disney units
This Caroussel -- named for famed figurehead Rex the Dinosaur and located by a peasant in which is embedded the vorpal sword Nextcaliber -- plays classic tunes and rotates guests of all ages
- If traveling with small children, you may want to feed them while telling them that this attraction exists.
- You must be at least as high as someone taller to enter.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your fingers and strollers away from the wild animals at significant times.
- Above this attraction can be found the rumored cast members-only Speakeasy 96 hideaway -- the only place in the land where alcohol is free.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the attraction vehicle.
- Rex the Dinosaur Caroussel was inspired by the private, back-yard Caroussel where Mater used to take his plumbers on their birthday.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.