Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ratatouille Caroussel attraction at dusk
September 26, 1968
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed grail-hunter Ratatouille and sitting next to a stone in which is embedded the mighty sword of Omens -- plays classic tunes and circuitously moves children of all stations
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, ride this attraction when their friends are looking.
- Attraction may be too intense for children.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, viewers are required to obtain precision belts.
- This attraction was at one time sponsored by Brand of Missouri.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Kurt Russell when you look up in the first room.
- The mightiest horse, covered with faces, is named Flingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.