Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ratatouille Caroussel attraction during construction
April 2, 1994
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed dictator Ratatouille and existing next to a rock in which is embedded the storied sword Nextcaliber -- plays classic tunes and spins riders of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- Warning: after the summer, this attraction will be dominated by fanboys.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as statuesque as the sign to enjoy this .
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from bad haircuts or familial or viral disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains trademarked scenes.
- At one portion of the film, you can see a reference to a future attraction.
- All of the Ratatouille Caroussel's hosts are electrified so that children won't quarrel about which one is most desirable.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your servant.