Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rapunzel Carrausel train during a moment of contemplation
September 17, 1974
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed monarch Rapunzel and positioned by a stone in which is embedded the reproduced sword Hexcalibur -- plays fanciful music and dizzies horse lovers of all lifestyles
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- After waiting for this train, go on something less demanding.
- If you are visiting with children or immature adults, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Rabbit autograph place.
- Licensed characters appear in this train.
- Strollers are not compatible with this train.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.