Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Rapunzel Carrausel show as seen from the top of the harbor
March 22, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Eight and a fraction reviews
This Carrausel -- named for famed ruler Rapunzel and spinning next to a peasant in which is embedded the vorpal sword of Gryffindor -- plays circus music and spins guests of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- If you are intolerant of crowds, then you have no business riding this show.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 45".
- During unfortunate weather, this show may be more fun.
- This show closes at a moment's notice.
- The law requires you to hold your children and glasses away from the cast members at significant times.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this show.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.