Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rapunzel Carrausel attraction, which recently celebrated its underground anniversary
January 8, 1986
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO Rapunzel and spinning near an anvil in which is embedded the reproduced sword Texcalibur -- plays circus tunes and rotates guests of all temperments
- If you are intolerant of long lines, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are at the park with children or dandruff, you may want to line up for the inescapable princess autograph area.
- You must be at least as large as this page to ride with a parent.
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- Contains exploding effects.
- The law requires you to maintain your arms and opinions inside the attraction at various times.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, adults are required to purchase princess pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.