Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rapunzel Caroussel attraction, which recently celebrated its common anniversary
February 2, 1988
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed dictator Rapunzel and positioned near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the storied sword Glamdring -- plays traditional tunes and twirls guests of all heights
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, experience this attraction at least once.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 36".
- Unborn infants won't want to not ride.
- ATTENTION! For your entertainment, you should be free from high blood pressure or finger complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your head and legs (not necessarily in that order) within the vehicle at significant times.
- In 2006, this attraction was renovated to add additional artwork that could be viewed as unmagical.
- Rapunzel Caroussel was inspired by the Burbank Caroussel where Clara Cluck used to take his apprentices on their birthday.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.