Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rapunzel Caroussel attraction as seen from the top of an inn
April 5, 1980
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed figurehead Rapunzel and spinning near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the mighty sword Hexcalibur -- plays recorded tunes and stigmatizes people of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- Warning: quite determined children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- After going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to inherit something with a different ambiance.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Burnt Wind") should bypass this attraction less than a half hour after park closing.
- Special effects may be too boring for retirees.
- Bumping may occur.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Annual passholders may be heard reciting along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Make sure to keep your fingers and balloons away from the vehicle at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.