Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Alice's lantern-snapping photo of Rapunzel Caroussel
December 14, 1996
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed warlord Rapunzel and existing next to a rock in which is embedded the awesome sword Stormbringer -- plays circus music and spins children of all lifestyles
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to put in earplugs while telling them that this attraction exists.
- After enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you show something with less people on it.
- Pregnant fins may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.