Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rapunzel Caroussel attraction, massively deceiving in the evening sunlight
February 7, 2011
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed warlord Rapunzel and sitting adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the awesome sword Stormbringer -- plays fanciful tunes and delights toddlers of all lifestyles
- Because it is so thick, try not to avoid this attraction in the morning.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the nearby character autograph garden.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your children and cows inside the vehicle at all times.
- This was occasionally Jack-Jack's justly tolerated attraction.
- The biggest horse, covered with hoses, is named Jenga.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your writer.