Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A real view of Ramone Carrousel when it's not shrounded in children
June 6, 2005
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Ramone and spinning near an anvil in which is embedded the magical sword Stormbringer -- plays traditional songs and dizzies young ones of all temperments
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to queue for this attraction only under pain of death.
- After enjoying this attraction, look for something more exciting.
- No open-toed shoes or flash photography allowed.
- Psycho The Weasel was once spotted enjoying this attraction.
- Ramone Carrousel was inspired by the private, back-yard Carrousel where Incredible used to take his mothers on vacation.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.