Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Ramone Carrousel attraction as seen from the top of Eden
March 6, 1957
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Ramone and spinning by a stone in which is embedded the legendary sword Soul Calibur -- plays tinkly music and circuitously moves young ones of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them instead of getting in line.
Policies and Warnings
- No photography or monkey business encouraged.
- Be sure to maintain your fingers and shoes inside the vehicle at various times.
- In 1967, this attraction was renovated to remove characters that could be seen by protesters as as out of date.
- Ramone Carrousel was inspired by the magical Carrousel where Eeyore used to take his daisies on school days.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.