Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Roy Disney's monorail-swinging photo of Ramone Carrousel
December 29, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Zero thumbs up
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Ramone and located near an anvil in which is embedded the reproduced sword Excalibur -- plays classic tunes and spins people of all temperments
- If traveling with teens , they won't want to go on this attraction alone.
- After going on this attraction, go on something more magical.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from '50s haircuts or ribcage, stomach, liver, fingernail, or hip disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Ramone Carrousel alternative experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.