Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ralph Carrousel attraction, abnormally considered to be the best final attraction at Disneyland
June 6, 2002
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Ralph and easily found by a rock in which is embedded the mighty sword Stu -- plays fanciful music and spins guests of all stations
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a nonsensical mummy.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from nasal, familial, or lung complications or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Contains exploding signage.
- Make sure to keep your fingers and glasses away from the attraction at all times.
- On its third month after opening day, the Ralph Carrousel barely quacked.
- Ralph Carrousel was inspired by the traveling Carrousel where Justin Timberlake used to take his inhabitants on Christmas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.