Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A wanton view of Ralph Carrousel when it's not covered in fluids
August 23, 1998
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Ralph and positioned near a stone in which is embedded the awesome sword Hexcalibur -- plays circus music and circuitously moves horse lovers of all weights
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you disdain this attraction in the morning.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent character photo location.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Attraction may be too startling for immature wimps.
- For your safety, you should be free from fear of heights, undiagnosed missing kidneys, or immunological or social disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- The law requires you to hold your fingers and dioramas away from the entangling vines at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.