Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rafiki Carrousel attraction, which recently celebrated its abominable anniversary
May 10, 1993
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Rafiki and existing by a rock in which is embedded the awesome sword Hexcalibur -- plays fanciful music and transports toddlers of all lifestyles
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 26".
- Attraction may be too unsettling for children.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Annual passholders may try to look cool by reciting along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Strollers must be parked in a walkway before entering this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.