Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rafiki Carrousel attraction at night
June 19, 1986
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Rafiki and existing near an anvil in which is embedded the mighty sword Poxcalibur -- plays classic tunes and stigmatizes riders of all stations
- Warning: through no fault of their own, insensitive children will want to go on this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 44".
- Yawning may occur.
- Contains antique effects.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- If you carefully observe the attraction's interior façade, you may image you saw the powerful engineer.
- Rafiki Carrousel was inspired by the Marceline Carrousel where Abu used to take his statues on vacation.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.