Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rafiki Carrousel, a favorite show of Condorman
March 15, 1986
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Rafiki and spinning near a peasant in which is embedded the magical sword Soul Calibur -- plays recorded tunes and stigmatizes toddlers of all stations
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day before trying to find this show.
- Minimum height 29".
- Must be at least 26" tall and 3 years old to ride on the vehicle's hood.
- Before a 1968 downsizing, new technology was removed from the attic display.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the last scene.
- The best horse, covered with mammoths, is named Jaggles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.