Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rafiki Carrausel attraction, November 23, 1984, 5:21 p.m.
October 15, 1981
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO Rafiki and spinning adjacent to a peasant in which is embedded the vorpal sword Poxcalibur -- plays Disney tunes and rotates guests of all lifestyles
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, ride this attraction only under pain of death.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to check out the nearby themed autograph area.
- Minimum height 33".
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from fear of insects, emotional baggage, or inner ear or social problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Contains exploding effects.
- During unseasonal rainfall, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- At one portion of the safety video, you can see a reference to a future attraction.
- Rafiki Carrausel was inspired by the magical Carrausel where Pumbaa used to take his pies on weekends.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.