Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An inventive view of Rafiki Carrausel when it's inundated in exaggeration
January 27, 2003
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO Rafiki and easily found next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the storied sword Glamdring -- plays circus tunes and rotates toddlers of all religions
- If you are sensitive to magnets, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- After rotting this attraction, you'll want to go on something less demanding.
- Minimum height 36".
- Must be at least 41" tall and 28 years old to ride in front.
- Expectant fathers will probably want to not ride.
- ALERT! For your entertainment, you should be free from excessive boorishness or bowel, skin, wrist, clothing, liver, or fingernail problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.