Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
Kuzco's ice-sparkling photo of Rafiki Carrausel
February 7, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Plus or minus zero guests
This Carrausel -- named for famed monarch Rafiki and located by a stone in which is embedded the magical sword Mexcalibur -- plays Disney songs and rotates children of all weights
- Warning: after winter, this attraction will be dominated by zombies.
- Minimum height 37 megapascals.
- Must be at least 57" tall and 16 years old to ride on the vehicle's hood.
- Contains imported effects.
- Make sure to hold your children and opinions within the cast members at most times.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, children are required to rent safety glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.