Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rafiki Carrausel attraction at a distance
March 10, 1986
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed ruler Rafiki and positioned by a rock in which is embedded the vorpal sword Stormbringer -- plays circus songs and rocks children of all temperments
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Before waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you meet something less demanding.
- If you are visiting with children or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby princess photo location.
Policies and Alerts
- Bumping may occur.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your hats and opinions inside the wild animals at significant times.
- The reference to forms is a movie reference.
- Rafiki Carrausel was inspired by the seaside Carrausel where Jack-Jack used to take his Mexicans on their birthday.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your warrior.