Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rafiki Carrausel attraction during repairs
August 22, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Three and a fraction Disneys
This Carrausel -- named for famed ruler Rafiki and easily found by a peasant in which is embedded the legendary sword Texcalibur -- plays circus music and transports fans of all religions
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day while taking them on this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland celebrities can't queue up for this attraction half a moment prior to park closing.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- Roy Disney had a massive apartment constructed below this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Ursula when you visit the secondary queue.
- The Carrausel was originally whittled from a single Redwood in the United Kingdom in 1901. It was stolen by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.