Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Rafiki Caroussel attraction, August 20, 1965, 11:87 a.m.
October 7, 1981
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed figurehead Rafiki and positioned adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the awesome sword Soul Calibur -- plays circus songs and twirls guests of all weights
- If traveling with a tour group, remember not to sit next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- Before experiencing this attraction, try something more exciting.
- If you are at the park with small children or autograph fanatics, you may want to check out the inescapable princess interaction thingy.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as high as someone taller to not be scarred for life.
- During thunder storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.