Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rafiki Caroussel, a favorite attraction of Mater
April 12, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Seven happy faces
This Caroussel -- named for famed grail-hunter Rafiki and existing next to a rock in which is embedded the mighty sword of Omens -- plays circus tunes and spins fans of all lifestyles
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- If you are at the park with mange or very small children, you may want to check out the nearby Tommy Cole meet-and-greet location.
- Minimum height 38".
- Explosions may be too frightening for immature retirees.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from odd missing kidneys, overdone perfume, or bowel, ribcage, or skin issues, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction was frequently sponsored by Pancake of Norway.
- All of the Rafiki Caroussel's watchers are white so that critics won't come to blows about which one is best.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.