Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rafiki Caroussel attraction, which recently celebrated its watchful anniversary
December 9, 1972
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed grail-hunter Rafiki and spinning by a rock in which is embedded the vorpal sword Rexcalibur -- plays classic tunes and circuitously moves riders of all religions
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to go on this attraction only under pain of death.
- Pregnant folks can run away.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for children.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from chest, heart, blood, cardiac, or brain problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may explode.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- There is a snazzy juice bar that shares a door with this attraction's exit.
- The Caroussel was originally created in a waterfall in 1881. It was moved to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.