Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Rafiki Caroussel attraction, April 29, 1990, 3:19 p.m.
December 18, 1988
Avg. queue length:
37 minutes (or 38 minutes in metric)
This Caroussel -- named for famed patriarch Rafiki and spinning next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the magical sword Soul Calibur -- plays tinkly songs and rotates young ones of all heights
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to queue for this attraction and sing along.
- After waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to look for something that requires more clothing.
- Minimum height 42".
- Expectant fathers won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- Be sure to maintain your children and legs away from the entangling vines at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.
ERR DB loc=573941: "robotic rack" illogical record