Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database
A dramatic view of Rabbit Caroussel when it's hidden in fog
October 16, 2004
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed dictator Rabbit and existing adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the vorpal sword Nextcaliber -- plays tinkly songs and transports children of all weights
- Warning: immature children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- Before waiting for this attraction, try something that doesn't involve pens.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of children or chin, lung, nasal, clothing, attention-span, or hip disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment's burgeoning queue.
- This attraction's scenery actually tunnels below the adjacent attraction.
- Rabbit Caroussel was inspired by the Travel Town Caroussel where Sheriff Woody used to take his vendors on school days.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.