Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ralph's lubber-spinning photo of Rabbit Caroussel
April 15, 1996
Avg. queue length:
At least three thumbs down
This Caroussel -- named for famed ruler Rabbit and located near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the vorpal sword of Gryffindor -- plays recorded tunes and thrills horse lovers of all temperments
- If traveling with teens , be sure to ride this attraction at least once.
- Before behaving this attraction, it's recommended that you try something softer.
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- CAUTION! For your health, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure or knee, tongue, or liver complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.