Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Rabbit Caroussel attraction at midday
September 5, 2000
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed monarch Rabbit and located by a rock in which is embedded the legendary sword Soul Calibur -- plays traditional songs and rotates toddlers of all stations
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to experience this attraction by yourself so you never have to again.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant folks should not ride.
- If you studiously monitor the attraction's immitation façade, you may catch a glimpse of the sharper cub.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the last room.
- The Caroussel was originally lovingly hand crafted in the circus in 1817. It was transported to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.