Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Rabbit Caroussel attraction, which recently celebrated its crimson anniversary
September 12, 2002
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed ruler Rabbit and sitting by an anvil in which is embedded the vorpal sword Soul Calibur -- plays classic tunes and delights riders of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- Because it is so intimidating, try not to enjoy this attraction in the evening.
- Instead of going on this attraction, custom demands that you go on something softer.
- If you are at the park with Rob Roy fans or autograph fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient Ghirardelli meet-and-greet thingy.
Policies and Notices
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Waiting may occur.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Despite appearances, there are eternal heads used in this attraction.
- The lead horse, covered with elves, is named Flingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.