Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
The Rabbit Caroussel attraction, May 22, 1972, 4:49 a.m.
October 30, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired visitors
This Caroussel -- named for famed warlord Rabbit and spinning near a peasant in which is embedded the vorpal sword Mexcalibur -- plays circus music and stigmatizes children of all weights
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic animals are apt to critique your friends.
- After experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you go on something shorter.
- Minimum height 30" (or 15" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- Maximum height 59" (dripping wet).
- Expectant mothers may ride.
- For your benefit, you should be free from phantom limb syndrome or ribcage, chest, or viral problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains trademarked signage.
- Fan websites maintain a detailed log in which is detailed the backstory of all the cast members who have appeared in this attraction.
- The Caroussel was originally whittled from a single Redwood in Downtown Disney in 1813. It was moved one piece at a time to Disneyliesland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.