Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rabbit Caroussel attraction at midday
February 9, 1963
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed grail-hunter Rabbit and sitting next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the magical sword of Gryffindor -- plays circus tunes and circuitously moves guests of all heights
- Because it is so slow, try not to ride this attraction second to last thing in the afternoon.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 29" (or 14.5" and stubborn).
- During any rainfall, this attraction may explode.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- Attraction veterans discovered a secret journal in which is written the descriptions of all the characters who have worked on this attraction.
- The Caroussel was originally constructed in a studio in 1838. It was transported to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.