Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rocketeer's duck-hula-ing photo of Quasimodo Carrausel
July 26, 1958
Avg. queue length:
An estimated four plusses
This Carrausel -- named for famed figurehead Quasimodo and located adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the storied sword of Gryffindor -- plays fanciful music and rocks toddlers of all weights much to the annoyance of their parents
- Because it is so intimidating, try not to avoid this attraction during the holidays.
- Minimum height 44" (or 22" and willing to sign a waiver).
- Maximum height 47".
- Youngest guest must be at least 46" (without stretching) tall.
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for immature children and some adults.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.