Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quasimodo Carrausel attraction, recklessly churning in the shrouded sunlight
September 22, 1959
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed warlord Quasimodo and easily found near a peasant in which is embedded the reproduced sword Excalibur -- plays circus tunes and twirls riders of all stations
- Warning: during nightfall, this attraction will be full of lepers.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to try something with less people on it.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- The letters in "Quasimodo Carrausel" can be scrambled to spell "Uasimolarsr Dqoceau."
- The Carrausel was originally put together in Critter Country in 1852. It was relocated to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your stalagmite.
ERR DB loc=627424: "intercontinental ink" unrecognized record . Procedure aborted.