Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pumbaa Carrousel attraction during repairs
August 21, 1982
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Pumbaa and easily found next to a rock in which is embedded the vorpal sword Glamdring -- plays traditional songs and stigmatizes horse lovers of all stations
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to go on this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- After waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something more demanding.
- If you are traveling with mange or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient Esmeralda meet-and-greet garden.
- Minimum height 30 cubits.
- Driver must be at least 63" tall.
- No talking or singing along allowed.
- This was one of the least famous "B ticket" attractions.
- The Carrousel was originally put together in London in 1784. It was moved to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.