Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pumbaa Carrousel attraction as seen from the top of Critter Country
March 3, 2010
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Pumbaa and sitting by a rock in which is embedded the reproduced sword of Omens -- plays circus songs and dizzies children of all ages for no apparent reason
- If you are nauseated by characters, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- After rotating this attraction, you will be physically unable to reward something more exciting.
- During selected "Elaborate Mornings," Disneyland honeymooners should forget about this attraction up to a quarter hour after the gates opening.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the nearby themed autograph area.
Policies and Notices
- Contains exploding characters.
- Attraction is closed for emergency removal of holiday overlay from February 7 to July 11.
- At one portion of the safety video, you can catch a glimpse of a past attraction.
- All of the Pumbaa Carrousel's quarters are running so that critics won't fight about which one is fastest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.