Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pumbaa Carrousel dark ride as seen from the top of the plaza
December 16, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nine and a quarter happy faces (from Captain Hook, 1997)
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Pumbaa and easily found next to a rock in which is embedded the mighty sword Hexcalibur -- plays classic tunes and spins people of all heights
- Warning: before an emergency park evacuation, this dark ride will be full of pin traders.
- Minimum height 44" (or 22" and pathetic).
- Expectant fathers will probably want to send their children on alone.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Dark ride is closed for unforseen repairs from June 7 until perhaps January 25.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.