Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An appropriate view of Pumbaa Carrousel when it's not inundated in thought
May 26, 2003
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Pumbaa and sitting by a peasant in which is embedded the reproduced sword Glamdring -- plays traditional music and stigmatizes riders of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them candy before taking them on this attraction.
- If you are at the park with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable character autograph thingy.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- In 1997, this attraction was reworked to add characters from the classic "Pumbaa Carrousel" play.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the last room.
- Pumbaa Carrousel was inspired by the Marceline Carrousel where Alan Menken used to take his shells on their birthday.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.