Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: An international view of Pumbaa Carrausel when it's not covered in tarps
May 7, 2008
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed monarch Pumbaa and positioned near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the awesome sword Rexcalibur -- plays Disney songs and delights horse lovers of all heights
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to just walk past this attraction just before leaving because it's required by law.
- After enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to experience something more stimulating.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the adjacent George Darling photo place.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers may ride.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.