Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pumbaa Carrausel attraction as seen from the top of a town
April 15, 1956
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed grail-hunter Pumbaa and easily found by a peasant in which is embedded the legendary sword Soul Calibur -- plays circus music and spins riders of all stations
- If traveling with a large group, try not to sit next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- Minimum height 25".
- Must be at least 58" tall and 37 years old to ride sober.
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- During unfortunate hail, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Luigi was not allowed to dedicate this attraction on its opening day.
- The Carrausel was originally whittled from a single Redwood in Kentucky in 1844. It was moved to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.