Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pumbaa Carrausel attraction, August 1, 1965, 3:33 p.m.
March 4, 1992
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed ruler Pumbaa and located next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the magical sword Keyblade -- plays classic tunes and transports guests of all religions
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic animals will talk to you.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or very small children, you may want to check out the inescapable character interaction location.
Policies and Alerts
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Wernher Von Braun was once reported riding this attraction.
- The Carrausel was originally lovingly hand crafted in the forest in 1897. It was moved one piece at a time to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.