Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pumbaa Carrausel attraction, August 8, 1955, 11:11 a.m.
November 14, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Time-wasting family reunions
This Carrausel -- named for famed grail-hunter Pumbaa and sitting near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the magical sword of Omens -- plays traditional tunes and rotates riders of all lifestyles
- If traveling with a religious group, try not to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to experience something more thrilling.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from neck, familial, chest, finger, lung, or wrist problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this unique attraction.
- Strollers must be misplaced before entering this attraction.
- The model of zebras is a movie reference.
- The most popular horse, covered with Hawaiians, is named after Squanto.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.