Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Pumbaa Carrausel attraction, which recently celebrated its galactic anniversary
March 18, 1990
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed dictator Pumbaa and positioned adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the storied sword Stu -- plays traditional music and delights toddlers of all stations
- Warning: during parades, this attraction will be crammed full of cheerleaders.
Policies and Warnings
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- No shoplifting or singing along permitted.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your hats and pearls inside the entangling vines at most times.
- This attraction's scenery actually reaches beneath the railroad track.
- The Carrausel was originally whittled from a single Redwood in backstage in 1827. It was moved one piece at a time to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.