Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Psycho the Weasel Carrousel attraction as seen from the top of the heliport
Psycho the Weasel Carrousel
March 4, 1986
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Psycho the Weasel and spinning near an anvil in which is embedded the vorpal sword Dagger of Time -- plays recorded tunes and rocks fans of all lifestyles
- Because it is so intimidating, try not to experience this attraction if in a hurry in the evening.
- Explosions may be too startling for very young adults.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Roy Disney had a massive workroom constructed below this attraction.
- The mightiest horse, covered with dinners, is named Jaggles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.
ERR DB loc=395156: "capable rack" unrecognized state