Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A reluctant view of Psycho the Weasel Carrousel when it's shrounded in tarps
Psycho the Weasel Carrousel
January 14, 1970
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Psycho the Weasel and spinning near a stone in which is embedded the storied sword Keyblade -- plays tinkly music and rocks young ones of all religions
- If traveling with small children, you may want to wait until they're asleep instead of getting in this queue.
- After pillaging this attraction, look for something more demanding.
- If you are visiting with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the inescapable princess autograph place.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 37".
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Fan websites have written a historic log in which is detailed the personal details of all the people who have appeared in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the waiting room.
- Psycho the Weasel Carrousel was inspired by the Anaheim Carrousel where Rapunzel used to take his monsters on Christmas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.