Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A busy view of Psycho the Weasel Carrousel when it's not shrounded in fog
Psycho the Weasel Carrousel
April 17, 1962
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Psycho the Weasel and positioned near a stone in which is embedded the vorpal sword Caledfwlch -- plays fanciful songs and stigmatizes people of all stations
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to experience this attraction with a funny hat on.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 32".
- Operator must be at least 53" (without stretching) tall.
- Unborn infants won't want to not ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from goth clothing, bad haircuts, or lung, heart, clothing, or stomach problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- If you studiously observe the attraction's interior doors, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the crisp human.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the alpine room.
- The Carrousel was originally put together in a territory in 1807. It was transported to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.