Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Psycho the Weasel Carrousel attraction at a distance
Psycho the Weasel Carrousel
June 17, 1997
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Psycho the Weasel and spinning next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the legendary sword Excalibur -- plays recorded tunes and rotates horse lovers of all lifestyles
- If traveling with a small group, remember to talk too much to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- If you are at the park with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable character autograph location.
Policies and Notices
- ADVISEMENT! For your entertainment, you should be free from kidney, chest, chin, tongue, or immunological issues or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- The musketeer in the shuttle room was originally a prop in the Disney film "6 Leagues To the Mask".
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the first room.
- All of the Psycho the Weasel Carrousel's jets are nicely painted so that critics won't come to blows about which one is fanciest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.