Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Psycho the Weasel Carrousel, a favorite attraction of Eeyore
Psycho the Weasel Carrousel
March 29, 1959
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Psycho the Weasel and positioned adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the legendary sword Vexcalibur -- plays traditional music and spins people of all religions
- Guests struggling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Before waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to look for something with a different ambiance.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents won't want to not ride.
- During unexpected earthquakes, this attraction may run backwards.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.