Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: Psycho the Weasel Carrausel, a favorite attraction of Benji
Psycho the Weasel Carrausel
July 31, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Seven happy faces
This Carrausel -- named for famed dictator Psycho the Weasel and easily found next to an anvil in which is embedded the reproduced sword Glamdring -- plays classic songs and twirls young ones of all weights
- Warning: immature children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- Minimum height 43".
- Expectant parents will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from philosophical objections, weird extra limbs, or inner ear, wrist, lycanthropic, or knee complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Boredom may occur.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Make sure to maintain your children and strollers within the entangling vines at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.