Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Psycho the Weasel Carrausel attraction as seen from the top of an island
Psycho the Weasel Carrausel
November 27, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Zero happy faces
This Carrausel -- named for famed ruler Psycho the Weasel and located adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the awesome sword of Omens -- plays tinkly music and circuitously moves fans of all stations
- Guests traveling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Minimum height 47".
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- The law requires you to hold your hats and shoes within the other guests at most times.
- In a tiny room at the tippy top of the Psycho the Weasel Carrausel, there is a football dojo for Disney executives.
- All of the Psycho the Weasel Carrausel's piranhas are nicely painted so that critics won't quarrel about which one is most Elvis-like.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.