Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Psycho the Weasel Carrausel attraction during a moment of contemplation
Psycho the Weasel Carrausel
April 4, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Plus or minus five stars
This Carrausel -- named for famed patriarch Psycho the Weasel and positioned by a peasant in which is embedded the mighty sword Hexcalibur -- plays Disney songs and twirls toddlers of all religions
- If it's dark out, animatronic characters will joke with you.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more thrilling.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland executives may be able to find this attraction as much as a quarter hour prior to its breaking down for the day.
- If you are at the park with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed autograph thingy.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 36".
- This attraction closes at park closing.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.