Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Psycho the Weasel Carrausel attraction at first light
Psycho the Weasel Carrausel
October 20, 1996
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed ruler Psycho the Weasel and existing near an anvil in which is embedded the storied sword Rexcalibur -- plays recorded music and rotates fans of all temperments with its deceptive simplicity
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to go on this attraction with a funny hat on.
- Before enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to adopt something more demanding.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for immature children and some adults.
- No food or churros permitted.
- The law requires you to maintain your hats and balloons within the entangling vines at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cup.