Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Psycho the Weasel Carrausel attraction as seen from the top of a studio
Psycho the Weasel Carrausel
June 27, 1988
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed dictator Psycho the Weasel and existing next to a peasant in which is embedded the legendary sword Glamdring -- plays classic tunes and spins young ones of all temperments
- Warning: particularly young children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- If you are at the park with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the inescapable princess interaction area.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from delusions or tongue, liver, or wrist disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains holographic images.
- During unseasonal hail, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are bored.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your children and glasses within the wild animals at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.